Kilmarnock v Rangers....04/08/2019

Harold

Start of the league campaign for the Rangers today down at Rugby Park. Here's hoping they have learned from last season against what could be considered their bogey team. I personally believe we have a more than good enough squad to push Celtic a lot closer this season & perhaps even pip them so they really have to get off to a winning start with them strolling St Johnstone yesterday. Looking for a good 0-3 win for the famous!

0-1 Arfield....header from Katic saved & Scott Arfield pokes it over the line.

Tell ye what....Barisic is getting so much of the ball and doing the square root of fuck all with it. He must do better considering the space he's getting!

That cunt Broadfoot grabs Morelos by the shirt and throws him to the ground....wee talking to for both players ffs....aye well played Mr Collum you arse!

1-1 8 minutes to go...Fucking knew it....they have been utter, utter shite today....fucked about, hardly broke a sweat, passing sideways, backwards....utter crap! Get Barasic to fuck, Halliday's a better option. Tavernier has had a fucking absolute nightmare. Arfield cannot link up with Morelos, he's better with Defoe. Morelos has done fuck all either today. If you fuck about you are there for the taking!

fuck off Barasic....couldny cross the fucking road....I'm absolutely raging!!!

1-2 Goldson. Can we hold on....:flashing-lol:

2-1 Rangers. 

Hard fought three points. 

I thought Barisic did ok except for the one time he was caught too narrow and allowed easy ball in for Brophy chance

I hope Gerard points out that Findlay was fouling Katic and Broadfoot had both arms around Goldson but there was no way Collum was giving us that

14 hours ago, Normski said:

WTF

Yep, I was really disappointed to see that and read about it. I can understand the fans enthusiasm coupled with relief and exhilaration  but for these ones to jump on the roof of the wee disabled section was foolish and idiotic in the extreme. They knew there were disabled people in that section so there are NO excuses and as for the ones that ran on to the pitch....I just don't get it. They know that actions like this could end up with possible sanction/s against the club yet they continue to behave like that. Selfish, selfish actions! Luckily nobody under the roof that gave way was hurt.

1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

Disappointment is putting it mildly mate.

There are numerous comments on FF and some of them are unbelievable imo....defending the clowns, the roof of the disabled section wasn't strong enough. A lot of supporters ARE condemning them but a helluva lot more are defending them, and giving their explanations for doing so. Telling you Hairy, & you'll know this also, there is a sizeable amount of what I would call undesirables in our support....who have no thought about the club but simply want to give out stick to others.

36 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Yep, they're just as bad as their counterparts from the east end.

Woah !!!! Too far. Way too far.

personally I have never ran on the park at a Rangers game. Just never felt the urge. I have never jumped on the roof of the disabled section at Rugby park either. I was there for the cup replay a few years ago when we got last minute winner in extra time and it was that end and every player was in the crowd. Rob Kiernan was about 10 rows back lol

BUT ... and you can like it or lump it as this is a fact. The roof of that disabled section was obviously unsafe as it collapses under the weight of a skinny wee kid. There was no signage there stating it was unsafe or not to go on it. The fault lies with Kilmarnock and whoever gave them a safety certificate for what is obviously a health and safety issue! Will be interesting to see if safety certificate was given out with this unsafe temporary repair job or when it had the original roof on it. No guesses as to who wrecked this disabled section, toilets and a few hundred seats. 

As far as running on pitch goes. I’ve seen many complain when players run to their support to celebrate. This is a direct result of it and forget daft roofs collapsing there would have been far more hurt in the crush caused by idiots rushing forward to celebrate with the players. This is why we have that rule 

5 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Woah !!!! Too far. Way too far.

not as far as behaviour inside grounds go Trav...they both have a shower of arsehole elements.

6 minutes ago, No.8 said:

The roof of that disabled section was obviously unsafe as it collapses under the weight of a skinny wee kid.

That may be so but they should not have been on it.

7 minutes ago, No.8 said:

There was no signage there stating it was unsafe or not to go on it.

Are you for real ? There was also no sign stating it was safe to jump on it or even go on it. It's an area for the disabled fans ffs and EVERY Rangers supporter in that ground knew that but par for the course no thought was given to that FACT by those who went on the roof.

12 minutes ago, No.8 said:

No guesses as to who wrecked this disabled section, toilets and a few hundred seats.

That has heehaw to do with yesterday mate.

13 minutes ago, No.8 said:

forget daft roofs collapsing there would have been far more hurt in the crush caused by idiots rushing forward to celebrate with the players.

so if any in that section had been hurt that can be forgotten about because 'more' may be injured in a rush forward ? Terrible thing to say.

In what way is it a terrible thing to say???

Nobody In disabled area was hurt .. NOBODY!!

Only person with a wee bruise was the twat that fell through the unsafe roof.

Many were hurt in the crush at goal. 

In fact more were hurt in the crush outside as Killie only opened 4 turnstiles.

Ffs it didn’t take Hollicom long to get to work! Between then and the Biased Broadcasting Company!

And as far as saying inside the ground we are as bad as that other lot!! You know I go all the time and the present day Rangers support are soft as shite now. It’s embarrassing how far the other way we have gone! I witnessed a fat spoon burner walking down the Copland Road singing ‘Hail Hail’... The Copland Road ffs!! I was the one that got dirty looks for telling the fat fuck to shut his mouth.

Ok the odd song gets sung but TBH after their banner at the eeekend which was club approved I am no longer going to condemn The Rangers support for singing TBB 

27 minutes ago, No.8 said:

In what way is it a terrible thing to say???

You said "forget daft roofs collapsing". I replied...."so if any in that section had been hurt that can be forgotten about because 'more' may be injured in a rush forward ?"

30 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Nobody In disabled area was hurt .. NOBODY!!

That's not the point ffs....the roof caved in due to the people who climbed onto it! Those underneath....DISABLED fans btw....could quite easily have been injured. Just because they were not does not legitimise their actions.

33 minutes ago, No.8 said:

And as far as saying inside the ground we are as bad as that other lot!

An element of both sides let off flares, an element of both sides have thrown items onto the pitch, an element of both sides have invaded the pitch, an element of both sides have damaged seating.

41 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Ok the odd song gets sung but TBH after their banner at the eeekend which was club approved I am no longer going to condemn The Rangers support for singing TBB

Agree with you regards the banner...simply shows the club's mindset. As for the singing....I'm certainly no angel....sung that many a times when I went but the difference now is that, if I'm not mistaken, it can get the club into bother.

46 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Ffs it didn’t take Hollicom long to get to work! Between then and the Biased Broadcasting Company!

Again, I totally agree with you. Both parties are nothing but scum. Did you know that the person who owns Hollicom, Mark Hollinshead, used to run the Daily Rebel & Sunday Liam.

Forgetting the club for a minute. Singing TBB can get you arrested!! It’s a fucking joke!!

Test match is over so take a minute to look up UB07 at Arbroath on YouTube. .... I was in that ‘shed’ behind the goals that day. After watching that you ll know I have no tine for flares. As for throwing objects at officials/ players. Scumbag behaviour. My claim to fame is I met the guy who hit Ricksen with a lighter... he lives in Aberfeldy of all places..... and we will leave that there lol. The Rangers fan that hit linesman with coin was grasses in by Rangers supporters and dealt with. The Celtic fans who have bottled and disfigured two ten year old Rangers supporters have never been caught

Kilmarnock are fucked......

Documents obtained by the Daily Record through a Freedom of Information request show East Ayrshire Council officials raised concerns about the safety the roof and gutterings of the disabled shelter last year. 

Repair work to the stand was completed on August 10, 2018.

Rugby Park were told to fix the problem before the shelter was used by the public.

Kilmarnock FC said they would speak to all authorities involved in the incidents that took place yesterday.

A spokesman for the club said: "We are going to speak to all relevant parties about what happened at the game yesterday."

The SPFL said they will be working with both clubs to investigate the incidents at the game.

————————

I hope any Rangers fan , no matter how minor the injury, sues the bastards. Football supporters should no longer be treated like second class citizens. 

As I suspected that roof was deemed unsafe after the cheap repair job that was done after it collapsed before.

Legally Kilmarnock don’t have a leg to stand on

6 minutes ago, No.8 said:

UB07 at Arbroath on YouTube. .... I was in that ‘shed’ behind the goals that day. After watching that you ll know I have no tine for flares.

I'm sure I mind you posting about that mate.

Look Trav....I'm not trying to belittle Gers fans because we both know that the vast, vast majority are decent, hard working guys & girls who love the club and would do nothing to harm the name/reputation of Rangers. My point is....that Rangers, along with almost all other clubs, have a %age of undesirables who put themselves before the club with their uncalled for behaviour.

Regards your comment about the guy that flung the object which hit the linesman at Livingston being grassed up....GOOD....but were you aware of a lot of comments on FF that no Gers fan should grass up another irrespective of doing what he done? Fucking pathetic mate.

Listening to the phone in there and seemingly Rangers have complained numerous times about ticketing , turnstiles not working and the disabled shelter that was quite clearly unsafe. 

As ive said from the start Killie are fucked here and don’t have a leg to stand on as it has been brought to there attention on numerous occasions. A clear case of an accident waiting to happen 

16 hours ago, No.8 said:

Documents obtained by the Daily Record through a Freedom of Information request show East Ayrshire Council officials raised concerns about the safety the roof and gutterings of the disabled shelter last year. 

Repair work to the stand was completed on August 10, 2018.

Rugby Park were told to fix the problem before the shelter was used by the public.

Okay, no problems with that but it does not mitigate the actions of the fans who went onto the roof as there was absolutely no reason to do so.

16 hours ago, No.8 said:

As I suspected that roof was deemed unsafe after the cheap repair job that was done after it collapsed before.

Same answer as above.

16 hours ago, No.8 said:

I hope any Rangers fan , no matter how minor the injury, sues the bastards. Football supporters should no longer be treated like second class citizens.

That would only be for any injury that occurred outside the ground with the crush due to the inadequate circumstances for fans entering and waiting to enter the ground.