Jump to content

Motor Insurance Renewal Time


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

Last year it was £955.07 for 12 months, me on it, both my parents, and my missus who just past last august, to insure this:

sg7q9PbzvQZVqI6ItEfdszXzzSCQtRjU3WwDTvB6

But had the renewal through a few weeks ago

Total amount payable £1,551.24 12
monthly payments of £129.27
Annual premium £1,299.19
Total cash price £1,299.19
Amount of credit £1,299.19
Cost of credit £252.05

Last year the cost of credit was free!!! Some people would probably just accept this but not me, i'm now moving to Admiral as were putting both cars on it. 

Robbing cunts!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Insurance companies do this.

They hope you won't notice how much the renewal fee has gone up.

I change every year for the best deal.

I change everything ever year, home insurance, energy company, motor insurance, broadband, ect. I'm not a loyal customer as all these greedy bastards want is your money!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I change everything ever year, home insurance, energy company, motor insurance, broadband, ect. I'm not a loyal customer as all these greedy bastards want is your money!

And me. I always go with the best deal and that is never a renewal quote from your current insurers!

Greedy Cunts!

Edited by Mr Magnificent
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

And me. I always go with the best deal and that is never a renewal quote from your current insurers!

Greedy Cunts!

I don't understand people who fall for their shite!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
17 minutes ago, Harold said:

We've been with Direct Line for many years now and had no problems. Any rises have been relatively minimal and this year (it's in her name with me as a named driver) fully comp is around £250.

That's pretty good, well i'm saying that and don't know what car you have! 

Can't wait until the missus has been driving for longer as then the insurance will drop a lot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

That's pretty good, well i'm saying that and don't know what car you have! 

Can't wait until the missus has been driving for longer as then the insurance will drop a lot. 

Unless she prangs your car in the meantime! :angry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Oh she's scratched fuck out of it already, hitting cars when parking, steering into a.bollard. but.im not claiming unless it's major damage. 

you sure she actually passed her test and didn't buy one of these fake driving licenses offered on here by spammers ?.....:flashing-lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Oh she's scratched fuck out of it already, hitting cars when parking, steering into a.bollard. but.im not claiming unless it's major damage. 

Does she leave your insurance details under the cars she has hit? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.9k
    Total Topics
    175.2k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    817
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    fasiha hassan
    Newest Member
    fasiha hassan
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...