Jump to content
sployal

EPL season 2019 2020

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

I gave my answer Dan.....laughing

Ooh....lol

Remind me....

Which teams would he not get in to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

Back in the day we had a saying, and perhaps Harold will also remember it. "Aw flash and nae fitba"

Wow... Just Wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Sterling is world class but not Man City's best player.

They have a plethora of candidates for that title. 

A plethora!

Fuck me, that has to be a first for a Brummie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, No.8 said:

Remind me....

Which teams would he not get in to

2019.....And no Sterling in sight.....

Best FIFA Awards Men's World XI

Goalkeeper: Alisson Becker

Defenders: Matthijs de Ligt, Virgil van Dijk, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo

Midfielders: Frenkie de Jong, Eden Hazard, Luka Modric

Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe we just judge World Class differently....

 

I would be talking Maradona,  Cruyff, Messi Ronaldo etc.......

 

To include Sterling,  good as he is, simply devalues World class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Maybe we just judge World Class differently....

 

I would be talking Maradona,  Cruyff, Messi Ronaldo etc.......

 

To include Sterling,  good as he is, simply devalues World class.

see the team of 'truly' world class players I posted ? Well I even looked under the carpet and couldn't see wee Raheem.....cupboard was empty also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harold said:

see the team of 'truly' world class players I posted ? Well I even looked under the carpet and couldn't see wee Raheem.....cupboard was empty also.

Wee Thelma as a few boys smitten all the same......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I showed my mate in work,who is a Manc and a City fan for 47 yrs and ex season ticket holder,Trav's post that Sterling is the best player at City,therefore better than KDB and that he was world class......his reply

"Is he off his fucking 'ead"? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Normski said:

I showed my mate in work,who is a Manc and a City fan for 47 yrs and ex season ticket holder,Trav's post that Sterling is the best player at City,therefore better than KDB and that he was world class......his reply

"Is he off his fucking 'ead"? 😂

Really? 
 

You showed a ‘mate’ at work a post from here?

Are you off your fucking head?

As for him not getting a game with the scousers. Who did City sign him from ? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Harold said:

2019.....And no Sterling in sight.....

Best FIFA Awards Men's World XI

Goalkeeper: Alisson Becker

Defenders: Matthijs de Ligt, Virgil van Dijk, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo

Midfielders: Frenkie de Jong, Eden Hazard, Luka Modric

Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe

Ffs just answer the question 

Name the team he wouldn’t get in to?

Which international team would he not get in to

The fact you can’t name one proves beyond any doubt whatsoever that he is truly World Class 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, No.8 said:

The fact you can’t name one proves beyond any doubt whatsoever that he is truly World Class

Does it fuck. Simply because he could play in whatever team does not make him world class. I showed you the FIFA team of world class players....Did Sterling even get a sniff of their boxers ? Let it go Dan....you're on to plums mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harold said:

Does it fuck. Simply because he could play in whatever team does not make him world class. I showed you the FIFA team of world class players....Did Sterling even get a sniff of their boxers ? Let it go Dan....you're on to plums mate.

Wonder who Sterling would replace in that team...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Wonder who Sterling would replace in that team...

No doubt Dan will come on and enlighten us with some weird and wonderful explanation. For me ?...nobody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Harold said:

No doubt Dan will come on and enlighten us with some weird and wonderful explanation. For me ?...nobody.

Dan ye say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Dan ye say?

Aye.....just a wee bit of humour after I made a comment earlier & he took exception to it...My comment is in the quote and Dan's reply is highlighted 

Trav's point is becoming increasingly like Dan Walker, Louise Minchen & Naga Munchetty speaking to a Conservative MP on BBC Breakfast....they are not happy when they do not get the answer they want.

And never , NEVER EVER, compare me to those bleeding heart leftist liberals again! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Harold said:

Aye.....just a wee bit of humour after I made a comment earlier & he took exception to it...My comment is in the quote and Dan's reply is highlighted 

Trav's point is becoming increasingly like Dan Walker, Louise Minchen & Naga Munchetty speaking to a Conservative MP on BBC Breakfast....they are not happy when they do not get the answer they want.

And never , NEVER EVER, compare me to those bleeding heart leftist liberals again! 

Ahh, gotcha......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bastion said:

Ahh, gotcha......

I’m not surprised you needed it explained 

 

So any further forward in naming these teams he wouldn’t get in to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, No.8 said:

So any further forward in naming these teams he wouldn’t get in to

Aye.....

Best FIFA Awards Men's World XI

Goalkeeper: Alisson Becker

Defenders: Matthijs de Ligt, Virgil van Dijk, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo

Midfielders: Frenkie de Jong, Eden Hazard, Luka Modric

Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/01/2020 at 18:01, Harold said:

just said to the wife that imo he is one player that seriously deserves being called 'World Class' mate.

 

On 17/01/2020 at 14:08, Harold said:

2019.....And no Sterling in sight.....

Best FIFA Awards Men's World XI

Goalkeeper: Alisson Becker

Defenders: Matthijs de Ligt, Virgil van Dijk, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo

Midfielders: Frenkie de Jong, Eden Hazard, Luka Modric

Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe

Hmmmmmmm where is the player you were telling your wife about 

Bwahahahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Hmmmmmmm where is the player you were telling your wife about

KDB ?....He isn't there. You will notice that I did say that said comment was 'in my opinion' and I haven't attempted to force that opinion on other people. However.....you have obviously forgotten (intentionally or otherwise) that you yourself actually agreed with me when you also said....'KDB is another World class player.' Oh dear mate.....that's two players you believe to be 'world class' who are not showing in the FIFA World X1.................................ttyl.........................you're not doing very well here my man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, No.8 said:

I’m not surprised you needed it explained 

 

So any further forward in naming these teams he wouldn’t get in to 

I posted earlier about which teams he would get into...... you miss that?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Harold said:

KDB ?....He isn't there. You will notice that I did say that said comment was 'in my opinion' and I haven't attempted to force that opinion on other people. However.....you have obviously forgotten (intentionally or otherwise) that you yourself actually agreed with me when you also said....'KDB is another World class player.' Oh dear mate.....that's two players you believe to be 'world class' who are not showing in the FIFA World X1.................................ttyl.........................you're not doing very well here my man.

I’m not forcing anything on anyone ya maniac 

It is you who is insisting he’s not World Class despite him starting for one of the Worlds best teams and starring for one of the best international teams 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for breaking news images

MFF member Trav....aka No 8....aka Dan will announce very soon that the Manchester City footballer (I use that term loosely) John Stones is truly World Class.

A secure ambulance and trained personal armed with a straight jacket and ankle bracelets is currently tracking him around the streets of Paisley awaiting an opportunity to pounce and take him to secure accommodation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    4,310
    Total Topics
    50,995
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    344
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    mailk17
    Newest Member
    mailk17
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.