Rangers v Hibs....11/08/2019

Harold

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

Looked well offside

From what I've seen Rangers have played well & could have had more but they'll have to respond well in the 2nd half and not just rely on a one goal lead cos you know what happens! 

Rob McLean on BBC Sportsound says it was a brilliant piece of timing by Horgan to keep himself onside. Well that'll be true then! As I said I'd need to see it myself. Also no word about the fact we should have had a penalty....no surprise though.

13 minutes ago, sployal said:

Knew we would score a couple or more in second half, but what a skelping we gave them :banana:

been coming mate, been coming....oh for the same kind of performance against Separate Entity FC in September! From what I seen it was an overall tip top performance but I'm going to pick out Jack (again) and Jones & Defoe as Men OTM. If Tav ever left, Jack would be my pick as skipper!

Was at the game today and to be fair it was 6 going 10. We destroyed them and honestly them being down to 10 men wasn’t really a factor. Defoe was deadly and everyone contributed well today. Hopefully we will build on this over the coming weeks