The Famous v Separate Entity FC....01/09/2019

Harold

This game will show our resolve with regards to the Premiership. I fully expect to give them a good going over with Jack, Davis, Arfield and Morelos to be our main players. Ojo or Jones? I dunno....but personally I'd opt for Jones. My only concern is left back but I'd stick Flanagan in. He's tough as old boots & Brown fucking knows that! All going well, a good win for the boys in red, white and blue!!!!!!

Just now, jezza said:

Has Morelos calmed down any? He was a lunatic last year. Probably best he isnt starting

Yeah, he has been behaving well so far Jezza. I actually thought he would start today but I've every faith in the manager.

Fucking Madden would be as well wearing a hooped strip FFS....how the fuck McGregor escaped a booking early on is a joke!

0-1 Celtic.....That's a few times Goldson has fucked up his passing.

Fucking Walker is creaming his pants!

50/50 ball....Bollingoli and Jack go in...Jack wins the ball but Bollingoli is injured. Walker says Jack went in with his studs...he omits to say the Celtic player did so also....unbiased eh ?

Well I hope Gerrard gives them a fucking rollocking at halftime. We are letting Celtic look good. The midfield so far has been shite....lacking in penetration and supply to Defoe and Arfield. I'd bring on Morelos right away  and Jones or Ojo after 20 minutes or so if no change.

2 minutes ago, jezza said:

Soft goal to give away. Scrappy as fuck. Hopefully some quality in the second half cos that was shite

Correct....terrible goal to lose.

0-2.....We haven't deserved anything else. I don't understand how these players could be so toothless. Think the difference is that Celtic done to us what we done to them last season...pressed us and right in about our faces.

Jones deservedly sent off for a stupid tackle on Bauer.

I have my own thoughts and I've been listening to Clyde phone in and there is a lot of talk about Flanagan or Barisic leftback position. Barasic....soft as fuck but naturally left footed and can put in a decent cross and showed last week his prowess at freekicks.

Flanagan....tough as fuck, doesn't take shit, can occasionally get forward but here's the problem....he cannot kick with his left foot so always but always has to check back onto his right and it's so obvious. Unless Tav is injured, suspended or sold Flanagan aint gonna get a game at rightback.

So here's my thought.....pay for a top notch surgeon and see if it's possible to transplant Barasic's left leg and foot onto Flanagan. I know it's fanciful but it must be looked into!!! Do that and we have a first class left back!

30 minutes ago, Harold said:

I have my own thoughts and I've been listening to Clyde phone in and there is a lot of talk about Flanagan or Barisic leftback position. Barasic....soft as fuck but naturally left footed and can put in a decent cross and showed last week his prowess at freekicks.

Flanagan....tough as fuck, doesn't take shit, can occasionally get forward but here's the problem....he cannot kick with his left foot so always but always has to check back onto his right and it's so obvious. Unless Tav is injured, suspended or sold Flanagan aint gonna get a game at rightback.

So here's my thought.....pay for a top notch surgeon and see if it's possible to transplant Barasic's left leg and foot onto Flanagan. I know it's fanciful but it must be looked into!!! Do that and we have a first class left back!

You want Flanagan to play with 3 legs dug?  

2 lefts don't make a right :-)

Absolutely disgusting. As much as I can't stand Brown on the pitch....off the pitch I have no problem with him, so for a supposed Rangers 'fan' to wait for Celtic players to appear after the game in order that he can make a sickening comment like that is lower than a snake's belly. I hope he is thoroughly ashamed of himself but I seriously doubt it.