Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Trouble in Glasgow

That's the SNP for you Norm....especially GCC....there is an openly IRA supporting band that was banned from this march because it supports the IRA but has been allowed to March in a week or so in Glasgow

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4655932/glasgow-republican-march-protest-loyalist-groups/

The picture above of the man beating the drum is, would you believe, a fucking current SNP councilor in GCC (Dennistoun)

Picture Not Available

In 2012, he also paid paid tribute to IRA volunteers Declan Martin and Henry Hogan: “Killed on active service 28 years ago today while engaging in a gun battle with undercover SAS scum.”

In the same year, he wrote: “Your deeds would shame all the devils in hell – f**k the brits, remember bloody Sunday 30th January 1972.”

According to the SNP, Casey received a warning about his behaviour, but he subsequently passed vetting to be an SNP council candidate in May.

He has since been nominated by an SNP branch and is expected to contest the election.

The row follows an earlier controversy where SNP MSP John Mason claimed that the members of the IRA who killed three Scottish soldiers could be considered as “freedom fighters”.

Just think about the comment from a Scottish Member of Scottish Parliament !The SNP eh ?....

Facebook ...

Saoradh account banned

Twitter ... 

Saoradh account banned

Ireland ...

Please fuck off, we don’t want you, you offer nothing but trouble

SNP Scotland ...

Come away in, put your feet up & I’ll put the kettle on & wash your banner so it looks good for the march

On 01/09/2019 at 09:55, Normski said:

Facebook ...

Saoradh account banned

Twitter ... 

Saoradh account banned

Ireland ...

Please fuck off, we don’t want you, you offer nothing but trouble

SNP Scotland ...

Come away in, put your feet up & I’ll put the kettle on & wash your banner so it looks good for the march

After the false outrage from Aitken & Sturgeon about what happened last Friday by allowing scum to march the streets of Glasgow.....as I said previously, the SNP controlled GCC is permitting the following next Saturday....

No photo description available.

Do these terrorist sympathising bastards actually believe this will pass off peacefully ? Hell mend the bastards and one day they will get their comeuppance and booted the fuck out!

As far as I'm aware....Police have objected to this....sure I read that somewhere.

3 hours ago, Harold said:

After the false outrage from Aitken & Sturgeon about what happened last Friday by allowing scum to march the streets of Glasgow.....as I said previously, the SNP controlled GCC is permitting the following next Saturday....

No photo description available.

Do these terrorist sympathising bastards actually believe this will pass off peacefully ? Hell mend the bastards and one day they will get their comeuppance and booted the fuck out!

As far as I'm aware....Police have objected to this....sure I read that somewhere.

I also think police objected to the recent march

It's very hard not to see trouble this Saturday,fucking disgrace

Given the religious demographic shown by the latest census it is surprising that the SNP and GCC seem to be infested by Irish Republican sympathisers,

Presbyterian-----------42.4%
no religion-------------27.5%
Roman Catholic-------15.9%
other Christian---------6.8%
no response------------5.5%
Muslim-----------------0.8%

When will the people of Scotland fucking wake up and see what the SNP whether at national or local level are doing to the country. Here's the latest wheeze being proposed....publicly funded heroin for addicts ffs . Far too many nationalists only see a land of milk and honey because they are constantly told we'll be better....tunnel vision indeed!

3 hours ago, Harold said:

When will the people of Scotland fucking wake up and see what the SNP whether at national or local level are doing to the country. Here's the latest wheeze being proposed....publicly funded heroin for addicts ffs . Far too many nationalists only see a land of milk and honey because they are constantly told we'll be better....tunnel vision indeed!

As I have said in the past, the SNP is now a pale shadow of what it could have been. It, and Glasgow City Council, have obviously been overrun by the loony left and republican sympathisers.
Perhaps it's time that the 42.4% asserted their rights and took control back from the unspeakable minority.

32 minutes ago, Normski said:

20190916_194732.thumb.jpg.34ba089d263eccb2e42c899def63f125.jpg

20190916_194755.thumb.jpg.9b652395c1039c4c03fdea02835cab11.jpg

20190916_194901.thumb.jpg.be63b4cd308ca2fea5540720a35c2777.jpg

A fucking school

20190916_194954.thumb.jpg.4ffab47f30a0cff7577f419b810b872e.jpg

Disgusting thug, him and his "old man" deserve a good lesson ie a good doing over with broken bones and a stint in hospital.

8 hours ago, sployal said:

Disgusting thug, him and his "old man" deserve a good lesson ie a good doing over with broken bones and a stint in hospital.

One look at that face tells you all you need to know. A stereotypical ICT.