• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

UK General Election 2019

Normski

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Yeah the weather will have kept a lot of older voters home.

Will it fuck....you think older voters will let a bit of wind or rain keep them away ? How many areas have had such bad weather that it stops people from walking to their polling stations ? Media fucking shit!

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

Labour breaking electoral law,blatantly illegal act

I await the outcome of this,journalists are asking for permission to use vid

Journalists are like...Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!!!! Cunts!

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Will it fuck....you think older voters will let a bit of wind or rain keep them away ? How many areas have had such bad weather that it stops people from walking to their polling stations ? Media fucking shit!

I asked my Dad if he was voting and he said "Am I fuck! Have you seen how wet it is out there?"

17 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I asked my Dad if he was voting and he said "Am I fuck! Have you seen how wet it is out there?"

No disrespect mate but probably more OAPs have a bit more determination to cast their vote than your old man. He cannot be used as an overall example. He probably doesn't feel up to it and I can respect that.

22 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Was there no one to drive him down to vote, what about solidarity, sticking together and all that?

Shame the weather deters the older from going to vote.

• Administrator
27 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I think this is going to be very tight!

Said the actress to the bishop!

Haha, I seriously think it is too. The last thing anyone wants is a hung parliment again or even worse a hung parliment with Corbyn in charge. 

A major problem in the UK (and perhaps in some other countries) is that not all eligible people vote.
It's not often I praise Australia, but that is one area where they have the correct approach: anyone failing to vote is fined unless they have a good reason for that failure.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

A major problem in the UK (and perhaps in some other countries) is that not all eligible people vote.
It's not often I praise Australia, but that is one area where they have the correct approach: anyone failing to vote is fined unless they have a good reason for that failure.

Yeah, even if you spoil your card you have still voted. I'm nervous, sat watching the BBC election results with Huw Edwards. 

Fucking please don't let Corbyn in or let us have a hung parliment.

8 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Fuck Australia. If I don't want to vote then I won't. Facists!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Exit poll very soon :thinking-face_1f914:

Con 368

Lab 191

That will be amazing. 

How much vodka you had?

• Administrator

IMG_20191212_220046.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Fuck Australia. If I don't want to vote then I won't. Facists!

How much vodka you had?

Not had much vodka. 

On my 3rd pint. Haha that sounds so bad. 

I think I put roughly 3-4 shots in each pint. I pour from the bottle to these are very big estimates. 

2 hours ago, Harold said:

No disrespect mate but probably more OAPs have a bit more determination to cast their vote than your old man. He cannot be used as an overall example. He probably doesn't feel up to it and I can respect that.

Exactly! A hell of a lot of our OAP's when waking up on a freezing winters night for a piss, had to use an outside toilet. could you just even imagine for a second this generation doing that? Never bothered them tho, they knew hardship on a scale todays  pampered lot could not comprehend, just shrugged the shoulders and got on with it. I can remember having to get out of bed to turn the bedroom light off BTW. Suggesting a bit of bad weather would deter them is a feckin massive insult.