• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Normski

UK General Election 2019

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Image result for facepalm gifs

Swinson and Corbyn are simply 'appeal to them at any cost' cunts....neither are capable of running a political party far less a government.

Speaking of Swinson

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

I have half a mind to vote for whoever would make it law that fat women cannot wear leggings.

Wid ye, wid ye really ?

3eyorz.jpg

Record numbers of young people are registering to vote. 

All for Corbyn which would explain why he is so buoyant. I can see them having a huge effect on the GE and possibly Brexit. 

Tell you what....the BBC news this morning is showing their total bias against the Conservative party via an interview with party chairman James Cleverley. Never have I seen such an obvious biased interview towards a political party. Corbyn, Swinson even Sturgeon get a far easier ride. Biased cunts!

Come election build up time you can always rely on Politicians doing daft things in attempts to appeal to the public. The following article should really have changed the name of the song being sung by Liar in Chief Nicola Sturgeon....

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4919319/nicola-sturgeon-snp-campaign-singing-guitar/

This is more apt imo.

3fkg35.jpg

2 hours ago, Harold said:

This woman is seriously pissing me off...

3fkn6l.jpg

3fkobo.jpg

Yeah she's a cunt. I think they'll do well in the election. Not sure who to vote for yet. I'm torn between conservative or the Brexit Party. 

58 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah she's a cunt. I think they'll do well in the election. Not sure who to vote for yet. I'm torn between conservative or the Brexit Party. 

Only thing decent about her is that she a fine pair of breasts....nipple sucking and no mistake!

Labour want 1000 new surestart childrens centres (30 hours of free care per week)

Lib Dems want to subsidise childcare for working families (35 hours of free care per week)

Conservatives want 3,000 more GPs by 2024/25

Lib dems said it will cost 14.6billion and they will get the money from corporation tax and wealth as well as income. 

In my eyes if you can't afford to have kids, then don't. Why should I have to pay for people to reproduce!!!

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Lib dems said it will cost 14.6billion and they will get the money from corporation tax and wealth as well as income. 

Read that they will put a penny in the pound onto income tax.

18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

In my eyes if you can't afford to have kids, then don't

I agree with that. Children are a privilege not a right and should not be used as a cash cow. I saw two women, probably in their 20's on the news the other night and both were bitching that the government weren't doing enough for those with large families ffs. And what is it that you are employed as dear ?......Exactly. There are far too many people (not just mothers like them) that put fuck all into the system but think it is a right that they are pampered to. Note: They all have their fancy phones and large televisions mind you!

Opinion polls state, conservative gaining 25 point in the north of England. In recent times a Labour stronghold, tho not enough as yet to overtake Labour, it has to be a kick in the bolox for Corbyn.

6 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Opinion polls state, conservative gaining 25 point in the north of England. In recent times a Labour stronghold, tho not enough as yet to overtake Labour, it has to be a kick in the bolox for Corbyn.

Do you have a source for this?

After Sturgeon found out that she was not going to be appearing on the live debate between OJ & Bojo prior to the general election she demanded a place on said debate or she would, like the Mumsnet leader, consider taking legal action to ensure her appearance. I'm not sure that a non member of the UK Parliament, which Johnson, Corbyn and Swinson actually are, should be taken notice of whatsoever. The following link is a quite excellent article by Emma Cowling on why Sturgeon should get her toys back in the pram....

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/scottish-daily-mail/20191109/281904479992752

Anybody see the teatime news last night ? Cracking scene as Corbyn, who is campaigning in Scotland at the moment, was just about to enter a building for an audience with his arselickers....Chap near the entrance said to him about wanting to become Prime Minister but 'You are a Terrorist lover'....Corbyn obviously heard it and knows it won't go away!

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

Anybody see the teatime news last night ? Cracking scene as Corbyn, who is campaigning in Scotland at the moment, was just about to enter a building for an audience with his arselickers....Chap near the entrance said to him about wanting to become Prime Minister but 'You are a Terrorist lover'....Corbyn obviously heard it and knows it won't go away!

It is surely obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense that this man and his party are unelectable.