• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 222 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Normski

UK General Election 2019

This is a Labour run council

The council says up to 247 under-18s have been sent polling cards, while 635 students had their names added to the electoral register despite not having registered to vote. It says it has now “identified and resolved the issues with the register.”

But @JohnnyMercerUK @PlymouthRebecca and @garystreeterSWD have written to @ElectoralCommUK to say say the “question remains over how this has been allowed to happen" and ask “whether there has been any political involvement in the process of electoral registrations”.

The council says the names of young people who were due to turn 18 “were not properly tagged on the system”, which led to them being “mistakenly added to the register” after their 18th birthday, even if they hadn’t registered to vote. Same error affected some under-18s.

Separately they council says the names of 635 students were “added to our electoral system but not tagged correctly”, meaning they were marked as eligible to vote. Poling cards were sent to 137 of these students.

In a statement @plymouthcc said: "Anyone who shouldn’t have been on the register has been removed, or will be in the next few days through due process. No one entitled to vote has been prevented from doing so."

Labour.....shower of lying shyster cunts!

Who thinks that Jo Swinson has a fucking hairy bush. She has one magnificent pair of tits but my mind may be playing tricks & I can imagine a Linda Lucardiesque early days minge!

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

Who thinks that Jo Swinson has a fucking hairy bush. She has one magnificent pair of tits but my mind may be playing tricks & I can imagine a Linda Lucardiesque early days minge!

Nah i think it will be trimmed or possibly a landing strip

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

Nah i think it will be trimmed or possibly a landing strip

That's so yesterday mate....I read somewhere recently (may have been that body hair mag link that I accidentally clicked on) which stated that 'Big bush is best' .....Oooooft!

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

That's so yesterday mate....I read somewhere recently (may have been that body hair mag link that I accidentally clicked on) which stated that 'Big bush is best' .....Oooooft!

Dug it's 2019 not 1978:flashing-lol:

57 minutes ago, Harold said:

Nope, Nope, Nope!!!!!

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Talking of Jo..........