Normski

UK General Election 2019

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

The Times is a staunch Tory rag.

Take this poll with a pinch of salt. 

Its a YouGov poll too so its got some credibility. 

Better than the polls people brag about in Twitter haha.

6 minutes ago, Normski said:

IMG_20191127_204042.thumb.jpg.28695636a70bec9040832b82498ac7c4.jpg

Very nice mate, they'll have received a few gallons.....but these eyes, they'd put the fear of God into Michael Myres!

Johnson and the terrorist lover were involved in a debate last night. I don't watch these shows for the sake of my blood pressure....but I found this......

GL-GRAPHIC-DEBATE-V4-2.jpg

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Johnson and the terrorist lover were involved in a debate last night. I don't watch these shows for the sake of my blood pressure....but I found this......

GL-GRAPHIC-DEBATE-V4-2.jpg

Tbh they're both lying cunts but it boils down to Boris being the lesser evil

On 07/12/2019 at 10:12, Normski said:

Tbh they're both lying cunts but it boils down to Boris being the lesser evil

Yeah the fact that Johnson is actually struggling to put Corbyn to the sword actually speaks volumes about BoJo.

Both weak leaders. Neither are PM material.

9 hours ago, Normski said:

So this was the headline today obvs to tarnish the Tories leading up to the election

IMG_20191209_222706.thumb.jpg.98b685a8b1944d698dceede602496fde.jpg

And then we find out his ma is a cunt and staged it

IMG_20191209_222205.thumb.jpg.cf13b0b01144b34ab4b6cf5cd39d1048.jpg

Seen that on the news yesterday and my first thought was it was fucking staged....lowlife scum as are the media which are still running with it. Fucking desperados are these Labour cunts and as for the Mirror ? Another red rag!

It's going to be dirty right until the result of Friday. I don't really believe anything in the papers, even the right wing paired like the mail. It's all propaganda. I'm voting because it personal choices not what I hear on the news.

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

I'm voting because it personal choices not what I hear on the news.

I would like to think that most people are doing the same, however that won't happen...too many sheep in this country. As for it being a dirty campaign....it has been over the top and disgusting tactics from the left.

Now Corbyn is being questioned on BBC....first point....guess what??? Playing into Corbyn's hands.

10 hours ago, Normski said:

So this was the headline today obvs to tarnish the Tories leading up to the election

IMG_20191209_222706.thumb.jpg.98b685a8b1944d698dceede602496fde.jpg

And then we find out his ma is a cunt and staged it

IMG_20191209_222205.thumb.jpg.cf13b0b01144b34ab4b6cf5cd39d1048.jpg

Norm....you able to find out any more about this via you're twittery yhingy ? Nowt on MSM.

From what I can find it is being reported that the 'fake news' reports about the hospital incident is itself fake news. If this is true it is despicable. Irrespective, I still stand by the fact that the ITV journalist who confronted Johnson is simply an attention seeker who had no interest in speaking to Johnson about this but simply attempting and succeeding at 'sensationalism'. Journalism at it lowest in an attempt to discredit the Prime Minister. I believe that those with an open mind will have seen through the scumbag's actions!

3 hours ago, Harold said:

From what I can find it is being reported that the 'fake news' reports about the hospital incident is itself fake news. If this is true it is despicable. Irrespective, I still stand by the fact that the ITV journalist who confronted Johnson is simply an attention seeker who had no interest in speaking to Johnson about this but simply attempting and succeeding at 'sensationalism'. Journalism at it lowest in an attempt to discredit the Prime Minister. I believe that those with an open mind will have seen through the scumbag's actions!

It still stinks of piss for me Dug

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

It still stinks of piss for me Dug

Lying on the floor when there were chairs available ?

Despite claims of a staged photo, Leeds General infirmary has confirmed that Jack did suffer due to an exceptionally busy week. “'We are extremely sorry that there were only chairs available in the treatment room, and no bed.'"

23 minutes ago, Harold said:

Lying on the floor when there were chairs available ?

Despite claims of a staged photo, Leeds General infirmary has confirmed that Jack did suffer due to an exceptionally busy week. “'We are extremely sorry that there were only chairs available in the treatment room, and no bed.'"

It's all bollocks isn't it. 

19 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

It's all bollocks isn't it. 

My question is....why a photo of him lying on the floor when there were chairs available.  There is more to this than MSM are letting on imo. This campaign has been disgustingly dirty.

3 hours ago, Harold said:

My question is....why a photo of him lying on the floor when there were chairs available.  There is more to this than MSM are letting on imo. This campaign has been disgustingly dirty.

Yeah everyone is being dirty and people are just looking for shite on their rivals to screw them over. People should be voting on their manifestos and promises. As opposed to shite they have done 10 years ago. 

But with the social media adverts aiming at certain people's interests, ages and other personal information via Instagram and Facebook, it's going to be dirty all the.tine. labour sent out an advertisement last night on Facebook and Instagram with the photo of that child in the hospital floor. 

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

But with the social media adverts aiming at certain people's interests, ages and other personal information via Instagram and Facebook, it's going to be dirty all the.tine. labour sent out an advertisement last night on Facebook and Instagram with the photo of that child in the hospital floor. 

One of the reasons I actually detest social media.

Apologies if I sound callous atm. I'm just watching Sky News and Dave Merrit, the father of Jack merrit who was killed last week on London Bridge. Fucking nauseating interview by Beth Rigby as it is directly attacking Johnson (not Corbyn btw) for supposedly trying to point score after the incident happened. Wanna bet that Dave Merrit is a fucking Labour supporter? What a shower of bastards!!!!