Deed of the day

boro_boy

• Administrator

Was out with the dogs at 0700 today and found a set of car keys. I picked them up and continued walking the dogs. Got back into the carpark and pressed the buttons on the keys and it.opened a car. I put a sign in the window with my mobile so they could ring me. 

When I opened the car I noticed a woman's bag, so went though it looking for a driving licence, I found it in her purse which was full of money, so I knew her.name and what she looked like when I hand the keys to the person. 

She rang me.then arranged to meet at 2. I give her the keys. She game me £20 too. 

????????

14 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Was out with the dogs at 0700 today and found a set of car keys. I picked them up and continued walking the dogs. Got back into the carpark and pressed the buttons on the keys and it.opened a car. I put a sign in the window with my mobile so they could ring me. 

When I opened the car I noticed a woman's bag, so went though it looking for a driving licence, I found it in her purse which was full of money, so I knew her.name and what she looked like when I hand the keys to the person. 

She rang me.then arranged to meet at 2. I give her the keys. She game me £20 too. 

????????

Did you not get a ride?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Normski said:

Did you not get a ride?

Nope I went to the park with my dogs so I had my.car there when I handed her the keys. 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

FFS....get yer mind out of the gutter and your hand out of your pants Norm.....:flashing-lol:

Hahahaha she was not nice.

1 minute ago, Normski said:

I would like a description of her

50s 

Hard paper round

Drug dealer

Lack of teeth

??????

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Nope I went to the park with my dogs so I had my.car there when I handed her the keys.

I don't think Norm was meaning...anything to do with giving you a lift mate...

12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

50s 

Hard paper round

Drug dealer

Lack of teeth

you forgot.....minted.

27 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Hahahaha she was not nice.

50s 

Hard paper round

Drug dealer

Lack of teeth

??????

Would be funny as fuck if she was a member of this forum and twigs on we're talking about her

20 hours ago, boro_boy said:

????????

That's the kind of thing i would have done. Big kudos fella.  This kind of thing makes me proud to be British. Such a shame we are a dying breed.