Rangers v Aberdeen.....28/09/2019

Harold

Should be a tasty affair this afternoon at Ibrox as usual when we're playing that shower. Going for at least a 2 goal win but if we play to our full capabilities we should wipe the floor with them. This will be a game for Morelos to show that he has calmed down a lot as I have no doubt Aberdeen will go all out to provoke him.

I have every faith that Mak will post the team line up whenever he gets them.

5 minutes ago, Makdee said:

RANGERS: McGregor; Tavernier, Katic, Goldson, Barisic; Jack, Davis, Arfield; Ojo, Morelos, Stewart
SUBS: Foderingham, Edmundson, Kamara, Defoe, Halliday, Barker, King

tbh I'd have preferred Barker to start rather than Stewart.

That was as good a performance as i've seen from Gers in a long time. That Defoe finish was sheer class. Greg Stewart today was imo MOTM. Every player has to be a 9/10. What a player Barasic is showing himself to be now too. Now not only do opponents have to face the quality of delivery from Tav on the right, they also have the same quality fromBarasic from the left. The team looks so much more balanced.

Edited by The Realist

A demented fucking tim on Clyde SSB....When Celtic don't win then Rangers get penalties....Oh ffs...paranoia extreme. He then says he seen them and they were penalties. Get this cunt in a fucking padded cell the daft cunt!!!!!....................:flashing-lol:....Wired to the fucking moon....

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

A demented fucking tim on Clyde SSB....When Celtic don't win then Rangers get penalties....Oh ffs...paranoia extreme. He then says he seen them and they were penalties. Get this cunt in a fucking padded cell the daft cunt!!!!!....................:flashing-lol:....Wired to the fucking moon....

Give them the same treatment as Penn State, simples.

meerkat.jpg