Kay Burley

Normski

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

Was gonna put her in the cunt thread but decided to start a thread

Classy lady:flashing-lol:

Aye, the cunt thread would have been appropriate.....:flashing-lol:.....Norm you use twitter do you not ? Why don't you join that conversation and ask when she's going to apologise to Simon Weston.

11 hours ago, Normski said:

Irritating cunt

The guy answered her in the correct manner.....bet she was fucking bealing that he would not, like others do, kowtow to her and give her the answer she wanted. Well done sir!

• 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, Normski said:

How do you "inadvertently" go out for dinner with too many people (10 colleagues thus breaking the "rule of 6") and then also "inadvertently" invite 3 of them back to your house breaking another rule. These people think our eyes are painted on. Clowns.

15 hours ago, Winston Ingram said:

How do you "inadvertently" go out for dinner with too many people (10 colleagues thus breaking the "rule of 6") and then also "inadvertently" invite 3 of them back to your house breaking another rule. These people think our eyes are painted on. Clowns.

same way as the bitch deliberately insulted Simon Weston.....ignorant woman!

Just now, Harold said:

same way as the bitch deliberately insulted Simon Weston.....ignorant woman!

Yeah that's my point mate. Its another case of a celebrity breaking the rules and then "sorry" that they reputation as damaged by it. I am sorry I was caught instead of I am sorry for doing it.

44 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Yeah that's my point mate. Its another case of a celebrity breaking the rules and then "sorry" that they reputation as damaged by it. I am sorry I was caught instead of I am sorry for doing it.

I may be wrong here but I don't recall Burley offering any apology....instead she poo pooed her critics in an offhand manner such is her ego.