Jump to content

Kay Burley


Normski

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

Was gonna put her in the cunt thread but decided to start a thread

Classy lady:flashing-lol:

 

Aye, the cunt thread would have been appropriate.....:flashing-lol:.....Norm you use twitter do you not ? Why don't you join that conversation and ask when she's going to apologise to Simon Weston.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Normski said:

Irritating cunt

 

The guy answered her in the correct manner.....bet she was fucking bealing that he would not, like others do, kowtow to her and give her the answer she wanted. Well done sir!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, Normski said:

 

How do you "inadvertently" go out for dinner with too many people (10 colleagues thus breaking the "rule of 6") and then also "inadvertently" invite 3 of them back to your house breaking another rule. These people think our eyes are painted on. Clowns.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Winston Ingram said:

How do you "inadvertently" go out for dinner with too many people (10 colleagues thus breaking the "rule of 6") and then also "inadvertently" invite 3 of them back to your house breaking another rule. These people think our eyes are painted on. Clowns.

same way as the bitch deliberately insulted Simon Weston.....ignorant woman!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Harold said:

same way as the bitch deliberately insulted Simon Weston.....ignorant woman!

 

Yeah that's my point mate. Its another case of a celebrity breaking the rules and then "sorry" that they reputation as damaged by it. I am sorry I was caught instead of I am sorry for doing it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Yeah that's my point mate. Its another case of a celebrity breaking the rules and then "sorry" that they reputation as damaged by it. I am sorry I was caught instead of I am sorry for doing it.

I may be wrong here but I don't recall Burley offering any apology....instead she poo pooed her critics in an offhand manner such is her ego.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.9k
    Total Topics
    175.3k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    816
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    fasiha hassan
    Newest Member
    fasiha hassan
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...