Hearts v Rangers....20/10/2019

Harold

Big game today at Tynecastle with a lunch time kick off. A win is required to get us back in front of Celtic who skelped Ross County 6-0 yesterday. I've no doubt Hearts, although their form has been abysmal so far, will pump up the effort but if the Gers play like we know they can it should be a decent victory.

Mon the Famous!

Image result for glasgow rangers emblems

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

I'm confident Ragers will go on and win this game.

not the way they're playing SP....woeful so far. Aribo & Kamara in midfield posted missing so far....Ojo is a waste of a jersey so far. I'm not impressed. I wonder how many fouls Clancy is going to allow Ikpeazu to commit before showing a yellow.

And just as I type...Morelos equalising!

Rangers bossed the last 10 minutes and Morelos got the goal on our first shot on target.

Analysis :

A very unsteady first half where we let Hearts take the momentum;

Tav is blatantly off form, it's so obvious it's beginning to look like he's lacking in confidence;

Katic is shitting himself in the Rangers last 30 yards down the Hearts right;

McGregor gets a stupid yellow (again);

Hearts and Leivin are pish and deserve to struggle.

I say again, we will win this game :banana:

Tavernier has been fucking woeful today. Second half has been dismal for Rangers!

Utter fucking shite. Notice who was missing ? Ryan Jack! Aribo...soft as shite...Ojo,,,,just shite......Kamara....goes missing......Arfield....off the boil!

36 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Disappointing result.

Yes, if i can recollect in the predictor you gave both Celtic and Rangers as wins, in between i have no record so if fellow members agree i will accord you the Celtic result.

7 hours ago, Harold said:

Tavernier has been fucking woeful today. Second half has been dismal for Rangers!

Utter fucking shite. Notice who was missing ? Ryan Jack! Aribo...soft as shite...Ojo,,,,just shite......Kamara....goes missing......Arfield....off the boil!

Just had this conversation with my son ref missing Jack. He provides that shield for the defence and allows Davis etc to do what they do. agree about Arfield too, he doesn't look anywhere near the player he was back end of last season. Tav was awful today, Goldson bails him out so often.

17 hours ago, sployal said:

Yes, if i can recollect in the predictor you gave both Celtic and Rangers as wins, in between i have no record so if fellow members agree i will accord you the Celtic result.

no objections from me mate. For your info.....Hairy's posts were deleted.