The Holiday Thread 2020!

superally

What's your plans and dreams for your holidays next year?

I have just booked  for my first holiday of 2020 a week in Split- Croatia, i have always wanted to go Croatia but for one reason or another i have never managed it, it seems like i was destined never to get there, hopefully this time  it works out. Fly from East Midlands on May 10th 7 nights. Mrs Sa loves Portugal too much, which has hampered me on my bucket list of 50 countries, this is number 48. This is the complex. It's all inclusive which i generally don't do in Europe, tho no doubt we will be out on the night's sampling the various local cuisine. I'm not one to think iv'e paid for it so i will have it, much preferring to go out and about and mooch.

Not told Mrs Sa yet where were going (for her birthday), tho i can already here her moans. just like when i first booked Portugal, she moaned like a proper bitch, got there fell in love with the place, and we end up having a home there. Thing is i still have a few other places i wanna go.( Malta is a massive one for me)

SPU_47076_Hotel_Dalmacija_0119_14.jpg

• Administrator

I've lost count the number of countries i've been to, there are a lot, helps being in the Navy haha. 

I'm not going on Holiday next year, the missus wants to go to Disney Land Paris with her twin but I keep reminding her that we have a wedding to pay for!!!! FFS Women just love to spend and spend!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/10/2019 at 13:33, Mr Magnificent said:

I have been to 67 countries.

Croatia and Malta are ok. 

When will your bullshit ever end fella seriously? When @Harold joined you toured Scotland, stalked me around god only knows how many places around Digbeth, up to the point of you claiming your going DDC this weekend after i said i was going. also i see your going to Belfast with your disabled wife too. Manchester ala Red devil, ffs. When are you going to be visiting New Zealand to see @Hairy Scot.

Anyhow back on topic, where are all you planning to go for your holidays next year if anywhere?

I was looking online earlier at holidays, and Mrs SA saw me and asked why i was looking at holidays again. I answered i wanna take her Lanzarote for valentines, and she had a feckin moan about it.

• 1 month later...
On 06/11/2019 at 02:15, The Realist said:

I was looking online earlier at holidays, and Mrs SA saw me and asked why i was looking at holidays again. I answered i wanna take her Lanzarote for valentines, and she had a feckin moan about it.

Good job that never got booked, as i wouldn't be going to see Jethro.

Croatia looks lovely,  somewhere I'd like to visit.....

This year, I've no plans, see how Euro 2020 pans out, as it would be a priority....

Wife is of to Benidorm in March, it will feel like a holiday....... something to look forward too.

Anyhoo,  nothing to report.

On 23/10/2019 at 17:45, boro_boy said:

I've lost count the number of countries i've been to, there are a lot, helps being in the Navy haha. 

I'm not going on Holiday next year, the missus wants to go to Disney Land Paris with her twin but I keep reminding her that we have a wedding to pay for!!!! FFS Women just love to spend and spend!!

Yes they do.

If we need tea bags I go into the supermarket and come out with tea bags.

My Mrs comes out with four bags of groceries and a toaster! 

Lake District in March. 3 nights.

Summer Camping in May or June. 7 nights.

USA , West Virginia for at least 7 nights the third week in July.

Might go to Malta again in September. 

Plenty of weekend camping trips too. Need to teach Grandson to fish.