The New Joke Thread,if You Are Easily offended,Tough Shit

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a dyslexic women goes to the doctors and says doc i keep forgetting to take my contradictive pill. he says you keep forgetting what?? she says i keep forgetting my contradictive pill. he says sorry ma

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Man was sitting in the pub with his dog watching the Liverpool v Burnley game and after losing 1-0 at the final whistle the dog starts going mad trying to bite people the barman says what's up with that dog mate. He says Liverpool just lost at home for the first time in 4 years. Barman says what does he do when Liverpool win. He said I don't know I got the dog for Christmas. 🤣

• Administrator
1 hour ago, UNIQUE said:

Man was sitting in the pub with his dog watching the Liverpool v Burnley game and after losing 1-0 at the final whistle the dog starts going mad trying to bite people the barman says what's up with that dog mate. He says Liverpool just lost at home for the first time in 4 years. Barman says what does he do when Liverpool win. He said I don't know I got the dog for Christmas. 🤣

think Bastion put that up in the Utd v Liverpool thread mate.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

think Bastion put that up in the Utd v Liverpool thread mate.

tbh i gave up with the football related threads. i dont care about football enough that i can watch page after page of people talking crap. i would rather just go on the chit chat threads tbh. 😃

• 3 weeks later...