The New Joke Thread,if You Are Easily offended,Tough Shit

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

paddy goes for a job on a building site and the foreman says i like you paddy you got the job.. how much do i get paid said paddy. he said we start you off on £15 per hour and after a month we put it up to £25 per hour so when can you start. i can start next month says paddy. 

I am livid!!!!!
One rule for royalty and one for us commoners.
Got a ticket for undertaking on the M5..
Running late yesterday and so I've opted to use the motorway instead of the A30.. I joined just before they closed the slip road to allow a royal motorcade with Prince Charles and Camilla in heading to Cornwall...they were travelling along under police protection but so bloody slow.... They were doing 48 in lane three.. I waited and waited hoping they would move over. . Hoping they would speed up. But they didn't.. I got impatient and used lane 1 to pass them at 65 as they continued to do less than 50.. I then got Stopped by lead police motorcade biker.. He told me off and wrote me a ticket.. I asked "why?" He said its because i saw you "pass the duchy on the left hand side......"

😂😂😂😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I am livid!!!!!
Running late yesterday and so I've opted to use the motorway instead of the A30.. I joined just before they closed the slip road to allow a royal motorcade with Prince Charles and Camilla in heading to Cornwall...they were travelling along under police protection but so bloody slow.... They were doing 48 in lane three.. I waited and waited hoping they would move over. . Hoping they would speed up. But they didn't.. I got impatient and used lane 1 to pass them at 65 as they continued to do less than 50.. I then got Stopped by lead police motorcade biker.. He told me off and wrote me a ticket.. I asked "why?" He said its because i saw you "pass the duchy on the left hand side......"

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Facepalm GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

29 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I am livid!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

so bad it was good ffs 🤣