You are a guest user Click to join the site!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Boro kind of gave that away.

I think they will make the play offs. 

Gave it away in the first 15 minutes after both teams made many mistakes, second half Boro dominated and Mourihno was obliged to bring on his big players (Son and Alli).

Hope Boro make the play offs, they deserve the PL.

I think we have a side who have kind of gelled now. Our keeper made a fuck up early on and that definitely didn't help us at all. Didn't watch the 2nd half as I decided to listen to some music and play about with my chromebook. But by the sounds of it we were better in the 2nd half. 

It has been a bit of a strange night tonight. Coventry (at our ground), walking out to Mr Blue sky (our walk out song), weird. Tho it was a pretty much empty stadium, i would estimate a 3k max attendance. Reminded of our Anglo Italian cup games in the early 90's, only the the most true and loyal fans were there. Fair play to those Cov fans who made that short journey, which is less than half what i travel to every home game, and probably not even a 10th of the average Man U fan. Ah well SOTV.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Proves all their fans are glory hunters. Before they got taken over by the billionaire they were an average standard team with shit attendances. 

It has guys like Trav going over now and again, no real interest/support,  just want to watch quality players...... like a kid wanting to watch his heroes.

Edited by Bastion
1 minute ago, Bastion said:

It has guys like Trav going over now and again, no real interest/support,  just want to watch quality players...... like a kid wanting to its heroes.

Seems to be that way doesn't it. Oh well, I don't actually give a fuck as its only City.