Rangers v Motherwell.....27/10/2019

Harold

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Team

RANGERS: McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Barisic; Arfield, Davis, Aribo; Stewart, Defoe, Barker.

SUBS: Foderingham, Jack, Kent, Morelos, Ojo, Halliday, Katic.

Nice one Mak...I was just about to put it up in case you were still 'under the weather'.....:flashing-lol:

Just now, sployal said:

Hoping we can do as good as the Tims up in sheepland.

looking for better mate.....need to win by 5 clear I believe in order to go top.

27 minutes ago, Harold said:

Nice one Mak...I was just about to put it up in case you were still 'under the weather'.....:flashing-lol:

looking for better mate.....need to win by 5 clear I believe in order to go top.

Still on it go home Tuesday ? Just heading into Ibrox 

Edited by Makdee

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

0-1 Motherwell ffs.

Chasing the game once again, Motherwell hunting in packs and looking dangerous.

Get your shit together Gers... Oh shit was that a penalty?

Edited by sployal

11 minutes ago, sployal said:

Oh shit was that a penalty?

couldn't see from the angle I saw.

Tavernier's season aint getting any better....he misses a penalty! (different incident from above). Think we're fucked today. Tavernier is needing a break and a seat on the bench just like Barasic got earlier in the season.

3 minutes ago, sployal said:

Okay, now stop the bullshit, we got the equaliser we deserved.

Get out in the second half and hammer this mob, Jack and Alfredo on and we should be good for 3 or 4.

Think he'll leave El Buff till about 15 mins to go....No word about any subs....personally I'd hook Aribo or Stewart.

3 minutes ago, sployal said:

This is bad, 15 minutes to snap a win...

2-1...Helander. I'd want another one...hate these one goal leads & they'll probably be playing on the break & flinging themselves in the box.

Does anybody else think their was some very strange refereeing decisions here? Mostly the ref Dallas allowing Motherwell to play without the ball on several occasions, which ultimately led to the injury to Barker, as Well obviously knew by that point the ref was never gonna take any action against them.

Edited by The Realist

6 hours ago, The Realist said:

Does anybody else think their was some very strange refereeing decisions here? Mostly the ref Dallas allowing Motherwell to play without the ball on several occasions, which ultimately led to the injury to Barker, as Well obviously knew by that point the ref was never gonna take any action against them.

Only managed to see bits and bobs but saw Defoe get clattered just outside the box....foul given but no yellow which surprised me as the boy wiped Defoe out and according to a Gers fan on the phone in after the game Motherwell were at it most of the game.