Ross County v Rangers.....30/10/2019

Harold

4 hours ago, The Realist said:

That performance from Jack, surely a 10/10. Aribo and Morelos, 9/10.

Yep....I watched my recording yesterday afternoon and Jack was immense as was Morelos but in a different way...moreso his workrate and being in scoring positions converting two of them. Overall a fine team performance.

5 hours ago, Harold said:

Yep....I watched my recording yesterday afternoon and Jack was immense as was Morelos but in a different way...moreso his workrate and being in scoring positions converting two of them. Overall a fine team performance.

Regarding Morelos positioning etc, do you think Defoe is having a big influence on him? There is an obvious bond between the two of them.

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Regarding Morelos positioning etc, do you think Defoe is having a big influence on him? There is an obvious bond between the two of them.

Yeah, I do believe Morelos is getting the benefit of Defoe's experience mate and Steven Gerrard has said it himself that there is a bond between them & more's the better. Morelos won't go wrong listening to Defoe....great person and great professional! Read last week (don't know how true this would be) but Defoe is looking to stay at Rangers in a coaching capacity after he hangs up the paying boots....that would be tremendous. 

Morelos has improved himself in leaps and bounds since the arrival of Gerrard and Defoe and seems to have changed from the hot headed player of old. He seems to have realised he's playing for a team and his actions and play count for the overall result.

I would say he is more of a playmaker than Defoe and his physical ability is outstanding whereas Defoe is more of an oppurtunity player ie a good goal poacher.