Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Scottish League Cup semi final....03/11/2019

Thought this deserved its own thread. 3pm k o at Hampden on Sunday. Hopefully I won't be proved wrong but I really have a good feeling that Rangers will destroy Hearts especially watching the performance the team put in at Dingwall on Wednesday. I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same team again with perhaps McGregor back in goals. I'm thinking a fairly high scoring game with at least a 3 goal win for Rangers.

Image result for glasgow rangers emblems images

Team

RANGERS: McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Barisic; Davis, Kamara, Jack; Kent, Morelos, Ojo.

SUBS: Foderingham, Defoe, Flanagan, Aribo, Katic, Barker, Arfield.

Just now, Makdee said:

Team

RANGERS: McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Barisic; Davis, Kamara, Jack; Kent, Morelos, Ojo.

SUBS: Foderingham, Defoe, Flanagan, Aribo, Katic, Barker, Arfield.

I wasn't far away with the team....McGregor back along with Jack for Arfield.

1-0 Rangers...Helander & about bloody time too. Missed too many chances first half. I haven't been impressed by Barisic, Kamara or Ojo who imo is a waste of a jersey. Barisic and Tavernier have struggled to put in a decent cross most of the game. As for that other shower ? Fucking disgrace...no intention of attempting to play football, time wasting, kicking the ball away. Steven MacLean should have been off after being booked then his challenge on McGregor but Beaton for whatever reason just had a word with him. Can't stick that cunt MacLean...a torn faced rat. And keep an eye on Berra...he is one fouling bastard and niggles away at Morelos constantly probably trying to wind him up for a reaction!

Looking for a better performance 2nd half!

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Terrible defending  by Hertz and big Helander takes full advantage 1-0

Hope their defending is shite rest of the game.....bastards have went down in my estimation because of their attitude.!

"And keep an eye on Berra...he is one fouling bastard and niggles away at Morelos constantly probably trying to wind him up for a reaction"!

True dug, but Morelos has come on leaps and bounds with Gerrard and Defoe, the loser will be Berra the fouling bastard:banana:

3-0 and a second from Morelos.......Good news for me also as a wee bonus....I had sixty quid on over 2.5 goals......Dancer!!!!

11 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Already on the gin here 

Spicey Capn & DC for me my man....:yes:

Good overall perfomance, final on 8th December against the Tims.

Doing good in the league, doing good in the cup's, doing good in Europe.

All things good :brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon:

30 minutes ago, sployal said:

Good overall perfomance, final on 8th December against the Tims.

Doing good in the league, doing good in the cup's, doing good in Europe.

All things good :brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon:

As they say down under mate....fucking Bonza.......................or in dugland......Dancerrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Don't think the Mrs will be happy on December 8th that’s our 40th wedding anniversary and I will be in the Bluebell in Tenerife watching the game 😂😂

52 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Don't think the Mrs will be happy on December 8th that’s our 40th wedding anniversary and I will be in the Bluebell in Tenerife watching the game 😂😂

beat ye by just under a month mate.....all the best when it comes.