Sign in to follow this  
Mr Magnificent

Bonfire Night

Detest these bloody explosives which have taken over from what we knew as fireworks moreso for our pets over the years. I also hate the fact that they are readily available to the public and some lowlife sections of society start setting them off in October and even after 5th November. A supervised, licensed one off show per area is totally adequate...oh and shops should not be able to sell them!

9 minutes ago, sployal said:

Penny for the Guy anyone :banana:

Personally I wouldn't give that particular individual a sniff my shite far less a penny. I do agree with the sentiment of the effigy.

19 hours ago, Farmer Sue Tickles said:

It's a load a wank!

However, i do agree with the original principle of blowing the Houses of Parliament up! 

Hate them, my rescue dog is petrified of them. I have had to take time off work so I can spend time with the dogs. They should be banned and only big organised events should have fireworks. They are just a huge nuisance.

1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

8:30 pm and the fuckers have started with their flash bangs.
Probably go on till the sma' hours.  :fuck-you-smiley-emoticon:

Bastards that they are!

It's been bang after.bang here tonight. Seemed to have stopped now though, my rescue has actually been alright tonight. Barking and growling a lot at the beginning but stopped about an hour into the bangs, well apart from the stupidly loud ones. Which I actually liked haha. 

8 hours ago, boro_boy said:

It's been bang after.bang here tonight. Seemed to have stopped now though, my rescue has actually been alright tonight. Barking and growling a lot at the beginning but stopped about an hour into the bangs, well apart from the stupidly loud ones. Which I actually liked haha. 

we had occasional bangs from 4pm but they didn't start in force until about 6.30pm. Our cats were indoors from before dinner time and didn't go out until late on. The explosives were ongoing till after 9pm. Fuck letting them off in the back garden....go to an organised & supervised display if folk want to see & hear colourful bombs being exploded! Should be a blanket ban on public sales!

8 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

AFAIK local councils have the power to pass by-laws on such matters.

There are laws to deal with it Hairy so no by law is required....plus the council cannot police such activity.

5 minutes ago, sployal said:

What the fuck is this " Diwali and Chinese New Year, when the cut off is 1am"?

What country do you live in and how can you accept this crap?

We are a diverse and multi cultural society so we must indulge those who are not indigenous mate. Yawn Yawn Yawn. Disagree with it and you are immediately a racist. That is the warped society we live in.....But we have to accept that children's nativity plays are cancelled, Halloween parties are cancelled, Happy Christmas is done away with and replaced with 'Happy Holliday' so as not to offend others...WHO I may ask ?. Those in authority who agree with these happenings are nothing but arselicking anti British shitebags. Fuck Them.....I give no apologies for who and what I am! 'Scuse, I'm away to the Pakis shop before picking up a Chinky!

Buying fireworks

You can only buy fireworks (including sparklers) from registered sellers for private use on these dates:

• 15 October to 10 November
  • 26 to 31 December
  • 3 days before Diwali and Chinese New Year

At other times you can only buy fireworks from licensed shops.

Dug, what the fuck is Diwali and Chinese New Year?

What the fuck is going on?

12 hours ago, sployal said:

You can only buy fireworks (including sparklers) from registered sellers for private use on these dates:

• 15 October to 10 November
  • 26 to 31 December
  • 3 days before Diwali and Chinese New Year

At other times you can only buy fireworks from licensed shops.

My view is that these explosives (they're not fireworks as we knew them when we were wee mate) should NOT be sold to ANY member of the public whatsoever!

12 hours ago, sployal said:

Dug, what the fuck is Diwali and Chinese New Year?

What the fuck is going on?

Some foreign celebrations I presume in this beautiful 'multicultural' country.

I was speaking to neighbour out the front earlier and we got talking about 'fireworks' & the indiscriminate setting them off. He was along the park walking his dog (which atm isn't bothered by the explosions from them) and a car drew up at the exit...some cunt got out, went to the edge of the park and set off two huge rockets, got back in his car and drove off.....obviously one of these lowlife pieces of scum who do it just to annoy people. Pity they never blew up in his own face the fucking rat!

Scummy wee ned disease ridden scumbags setting the explosives off at the moment. Honestly, I wish they would explode in their fucking faces and seriously injure the cunts and disfigure them for life....I give no fucks for shoe scrapings like them!

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Scummy wee ned disease ridden scumbags setting the explosives off at the moment. Honestly, I wish they would explode in their fucking faces and seriously injure the cunts and disfigure them for life....I give no fucks for shoe scrapings like them!

I hate them, so fucking annoying. It's all the chav cunts who set them off. 

54 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I hate them, so fucking annoying. It's all the chav cunts who set them off. 

Yeah spending their benefits that our taxes paid for.

Cunts!