• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

Mothercare and Mamma's & Papas go bust

Both gone bust the past two days. People blaming the Amazon lol. How about blaming both shops being stupidly expensive. I don't care as I'm never having kids. 

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

You don't know what you are missing!

Your mother always regretted it, and with justifiable reason.

As for Mothercare blaming Amazon, well that is ludicrous, it's a very competitive market out there, those that dont keep up, get left behind or go bust. Other than Aldi and Lidl, they go from strength to strength. There are reasons for that tho.

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

As for Mothercare blaming Amazon, well that is ludicrous, it's a very competitive market out there, those that dont keep up, get left behind or go bust. Other than Aldi and Lidl, they go from strength to strength. There are reasons for that tho.

It is indeed a competitive market.

Don't stay up too late tugging your chipolata as you need to get them shelves stacked at Poundland.

No doubt Mumsie will do you a boiled egg to set you on your way. 

16 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It is indeed a competitive market.

Don't stay up too late tugging your chipolata as you need to get them shelves stacked at Poundland.

No doubt Mumsie will do you a boiled egg to set you on your way. 

I'm not to sure why when i posted in reply to a post by you in another thread, where you stated about your old man having cancer, and me posting a very sympathetic-decent-and respectful reply, where i mentioned how horrible it was to watch my Mum dying of cancer, you have somehow suddenly taken to mentioning my Mumsie. Are you really that much of a lowlife- I mean seriously fella, you have major issues. I won't rise to it, as i am several levels above you on the social ladder. You mock my wife with cancer, you mock my dead Mother. I really do pity you, and hope one day you will actually find something worthwhile in your life, other than being a renowned internet troll.

@Harold I hope one day you realise why i have digs at this twat, yet NEVER EVER stooping to his below gutter level standards to get a reaction.

34 minutes ago, The Realist said:

My Mother is dead too, she never said she regretted having me.

Dry your eyes mate! Don't give it out if you can't take it back. 

Anyhow, should be done good bargains in Mothercare over the weekend. No doubt the wife will want to spoil our Grandson. 

19 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

My Mother is dead too, she never said she regretted having me.

Dry your eyes mate! Don't give it out if you can't take it back. 

Anyhow, should be done good bargains in Mothercare over the weekend. No doubt the wife will want to spoil our Grandson. 

The difference in class here is the fact i have never EVER mentioned your Mother even tho i know that!

As for the bargain hunting thing, i will not be taking part. I'm at Blues tomorrow, and i also believe in making my Grandson earn any reward he gets. Yes i spoil him, take him nice places buy him nice clothes ETC, tho if it is something he wants, i will somehow make him earn it. It may be a silly thing like helping me wash the car, sweep the leaves up/whatever, the moral is hard work = reward. It's a value installed in me, which has served me well. I think it's called the Protestant work ethic. ( shady memory tho my father installed it into us)

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

I do believe you mentioned my Mother..

My grandson is two. He gets what he wants. He rules the roost!

I imagine he is highly delighted Mothercare went bump. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I do believe you mentioned my Mother..

My grandson is two. He gets what he wants. He rules the roost!

I imagine he is highly delighted Mothercare went bump. 

Indeed i did, tho not in the way you have done.Never ever have you previously mentioned your Mother passing. I would never stoop to your levels fella. Never have never will. Maybe you should change your outlook on life, maybe your character too. Then you may be able to get a  real life friend or even just a friend, having decent people around you, changes the need for your life to depend on an internet form with 10 or so regular members max.  Seriously sad individual, thank feck i will never be like you. All those begging e-mails and PM's  begging to be allowed back onto the forum. Sad very sad, i almost pity you.