• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Normski

The Christmas 2019 Thread

I'm looking forward to it as usual,a house round the corner has been fully lit up since last Saturday including the hedge

No doubt we'll see appeasing cunts come out and say happy holidays instead of happy christmas

FUCK EM

I like Christmas dinner, the darts World Championship (afternoon games) and the football over the Christmas/New Year period. I don't say happy holidays or send cards with that shit written on them. Santa lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might put a few decorations up, not really that bothered about Xmas, got the missuses older sister coming up with her sprog. That should be fun :blobl-grimace:. But I do enjoy the xmas specials of programs and the football games around the Christmas period!

12 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Christmas is always traditional in this home and this year will be no different. There will be 11 adults and five kids from 11 months to 7 years old. They will all be here from the 23rd December until the 3rd January. It will be total bedlam but great fun lots of walks in the beach filled by drinks in the pub, board games and general good times  

Where you gonna put everybody mate...you live in a mansion of sorts ?.....Some houseful....:flashing-lol:

Just now, boro_boy said:

Yes I want snow :) 

That word is banned!!!!

4 minutes ago, sployal said:

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas :banana:

as long as it stays on your side of the channel SP. Btw...we have friends coning over from frogland this afternoon and staying with us for a couple of days. Last time they were here we had some argument over Brexit so the wife has warned me...NO POLITICS!!!

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Where you gonna put everybody mate...you live in a mansion of sorts ?.....Some houseful....:flashing-lol:

That word is banned!!!!

as long as it stays on your side of the channel SP. Btw...we have friends coning over from frogland this afternoon and staying with us for a couple of days. Last time they were here we had some argument over Brexit so the wife has warned me...NO POLITICS!!!

hahaha It has nothing to do with the French people!!!!!

Just now, boro_boy said:

hahaha It has nothing to do with the French people!!!!!

I only mentioned the frogs because that's where SP lives.

13 minutes ago, Harold said:

That word is banned!!!!

The French in general have no sympathy for the British, but at the same time they hate Brexit, strange!!!

Anyway, let's keep this thread Christmas friendly :yes:

20 minutes ago, Harold said:

That word is banned!!!!

Lol nah there’s a holiday home about 109 yards from us so that’s rented some stay in that some stay with us but basically it’s just for sleeping in. As I said bedlam at times but good fun. Also New Year will be a bit different normally we do it the old Scottish way but this year we are all heading out on New Years Eve to the Viking House hotel ( bastion and Norm) will know so a meal music and dancing till whenever then back here 

6 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Lol nah there’s a holiday home about 109 yards from us so that’s rented some stay in that some stay with us but basically it’s just for sleeping in. As I said bedlam at times but good fun. Also New Year will be a bit different normally we do it the old Scottish way but this year we are all heading out on New Years Eve to the Viking House hotel ( bastion and Norm) will know so a meal music and dancing till whenever then back here 

Try and be a bit more specific with that distance mate (only joking) sounds all good, have a loving Christmas :happy-clap:

40 minutes ago, Makdee said:

I don't know it mate but i googled it,looks the part

I only know Kees hotel which i stayed in,lovely place

2 hours ago, sployal said:

Try and be a bit more specific with that distance mate (only joking) sounds all good, have a loving Christmas :happy-clap:

Mistake in the typing should have been 100 😂

49 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Jingle Balls! 

Looking at it....it looks like an old fashioned right handed boxing glove.

23 hours ago, Harold said:

we have friends coning over from frogland this afternoon and staying with us for a couple of days.

Arrived safe & sound around 6.30pm last night....wee brucie bonus for me was they brought me a litre bottle of Morgans Spiced....Dancer....Image result for funny dancing gifs

35 minutes ago, Megaboost said:

joke-xmas.jpg

Don't want to frighten you or turn you away from the forum Megaboost (you have been a member long before me), but i must say your Christmas postcard disgusts me as much as the post from Norm depicting a pair of bollocks hanging through a rainbow colored postcard.
I am no prude but shit like this doesn't amuse me on an all to early to say Christmas thread.