Hairy & Harold

Just an observation but you two go back and forth like man and wife.

Myself and The Realist are warned and told to stop, but some of what you pair post is just as bad and unpleasant for the rest of us to read.

Why is there one rule for one and one rule for another?

The On this Day in History thread is ruined by bickering.

Edited by Mr Magnificent

16 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Myself and The Realist are warned and told to stop, but some of what you pair post is just as bad and unpleasant for the rest of us to read.

I actually thought that also, what I said to Doc Holiday was mild in comparison,.

21 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

3 minutes ago, The Mexican said:

I actually thought that also, what I said to Doc Holiday was mild in comparison,.

you will note that at least twice I suggested that it be laid to rest in the interest of the thread. And also that any insult was in my direction. There was no intent from me whatsoever to disrupt the thread. And as for Mr Mags attempting to take the moral high ground ?....I wouldn't go there mate!

7 hours ago, Harold said:

you will note that at least twice I suggested that it be laid to rest in the interest of the thread. And also that any insult was in my direction. There was no intent from me whatsoever to disrupt the thread. And as for Mr Mags attempting to take the moral high ground ?....I wouldn't go there mate!

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Hairy...if you still have a grievance then pm me...I am not going to upset threads for the sake of replying to your frailties!

Not often you're right, but you're wrong again.

I have no grievances or frailties. You're the one with the problems. All I've done is highlight them.

I thought we'd left this behind in the other thread. But no, you just had to try and claim the moral high ground.

Can't believe how much of a change from Black Dog to Harold

9 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

I thought we'd left this behind in the other thread. But no, you just had to try and claim the moral high ground

As did I but then this thread was started. I never made any comment in here to you but you found it necessary to reply to one of my posts hence I suggested you pm me. Moral high ground from someone who nitpicks at everyone's grammar ? Gie me peace....:flashing-lol:

9 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

You're the one with the problems. All I've done is highlight them

I have no problems and you have highlighted nothing apart from your bitterness towards me. I did, on the other thread, ask you to give examples but you couldn't. And tell me.....how many times have I made derogatory remarks towards you considering what you have said to me ? And you say I have problems. I've no intention of continuing this nonsense so fill your boots.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

As did I but then this thread was started. I never made any comment in here to you but you found it necessary to reply to one of my posts hence I suggested you pm me. Moral high ground from someone who nitpicks at everyone's grammar ? Gie me peace....:flashing-lol:

I have no problems and you have highlighted nothing apart from your bitterness towards me. I did, on the other thread, ask you to give examples but you couldn't. And tell me.....how many times have I made derogatory remarks towards you considering what you have said to me ? And you say I have problems. I've no intention of continuing this nonsense so fill your boots.

Black Dog was a much nicer person than Harold.
What happened?