Jump to content

Edinburgh


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

Anyone been here for a weekend.  My ships having a Xmas dinner on 18th December. My missus is coming up on 17 for 3 nights. 

What is there to do, even though I'm based up there all I do is drive to leith and then back to my flat in Edinburgh every day, then drive home at the weekends. 

Going to see the castle on 19th for the light festival thingy. I get in free too as.im a fucking rock hard sailor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Anyone been here for a weekend.  My ships having a Xmas dinner on 18th December. My missus is coming up on 17 for 3 nights. 

What is there to do, even though I'm based up there all I do is drive to leith and then back to my flat in Edinburgh every day, then drive home at the weekends. 

Going to see the castle on 19th for the light festival thingy. I get in free too as.im a fucking rock hard sailor.

Edinburgh, got all the gays,druggies,and AIDS carriers- Glasgow got the Irish immigrants and Celtic. Tho Edinburgh did get first choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Anyone been here for a weekend.  My ships having a Xmas dinner on 18th December. My missus is coming up on 17 for 3 nights. 

What is there to do, even though I'm based up there all I do is drive to leith and then back to my flat in Edinburgh every day, then drive home at the weekends. 

Going to see the castle on 19th for the light festival thingy. I get in free too as.im a fucking rock hard sailor.

You gotta go to the underground vaults,creepy as fuck

Go to the grassmarket,lovely wee square of pubs n restaurants,Steak and Mussels is supreme

Also go to the pubic triangle as long as your missus likes a wee lapdance

All of the above is in old town which i prefer,theres a shit load of bars in new town

The Jekyll and Hyde bar is a must to visit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Going to see the castle on 19th for the light festival thingy.

You might not be able to mate....read this link re dates....

https://www.edinburghcastle.scot/whats-on/castle-of-light

13 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I get in free too as.im a fucking rock hard sailor.

What ever you say Popeye.....:flashing-lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Anyone been here for a weekend.  My ships having a Xmas dinner on 18th December. My missus is coming up on 17 for 3 nights. 

What is there to do, even though I'm based up there all I do is drive to leith and then back to my flat in Edinburgh every day, then drive home at the weekends. 

Going to see the castle on 19th for the light festival thingy. I get in free too as.im a fucking rock hard sailor.

The only place you are rock hard is in the showers on your ship! :-)

Edinburgh is bang on mate. Just expensive and busy though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
21 minutes ago, Harold said:

You might not be able to mate....read this link re dates....

https://www.edinburghcastle.scot/whats-on/castle-of-light

What ever you say Popeye.....:flashing-lol:

 

19 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

The only place you are rock hard is in the showers on your ship! :-)

Edinburgh is bang on mate. Just expensive and busy though. 

See what happens haha. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.1k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    820
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...