Sleep Apnea

boro_boy

• Administrator

Anyone got this?

I think I have it, a few months ago my missus woke me up and said am I alright as I stopped breathing. When she woke me up I felt breathless. Before that I have woke up hundreds of times feeling breathless, usually happens when I lay on my back and nod off at lunch when I'm on ship. 

Think I may go to the doctors at Redford Barracks to see what they can do for me and if I should be worried. Being overweight and drinking probably doesn't help much haha 

Most often happens with overweight men with a drinking problem, more symptoms can be trembling of the hands, slurred speech, erectile disfunction and loss of memory.

Try and remind yourself to go and see your doctor (if you can remember his hers address), for the rest ask your wife the last time she can recall you geting a hardon :banana:

7 minutes ago, sployal said:

A totaly functional Scotsman Harold, welcome to the club :brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon:

should have added...I lurv a King Rib supper occasionally also and last night I had two beef burgers with fried onions ( a fucking pile of them mate), mashers and beans. Great grub......a vegan's nightmare mind ye.....:flashing-lol:

Oh....& choccy in bed.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

should have added...I lurv a King Rib supper occasionally also and last night I had two beef burgers with fried onions ( a fucking pile of them mate), mashers and beans. Great grub......a vegan's nightmare mind ye.....:flashing-lol:

Oh....& choccy in bed.

Chinky tonight. Noodles, pork, beef the full works with lots of onions :happy:

• Administrator
3 hours ago, sployal said:

Most often happens with overweight men with a drinking problem, more symptoms can be trembling of the hands, slurred speech, erectile disfunction and loss of memory.

Try and remind yourself to go and see your doctor (if you can remember his hers address), for the rest ask your wife the last time she can recall you geting a hardon :banana:

I dry hum my missus all the.time.in bed, sometimes she even lets me stick it up her haha. I don't have any probs with my dick haha.