Customer Service Agents

boro_boy

• Administrator

I spoke with sky yesterday, well I say spoke, I did it over live chat. I tried to get some deals but couldn't get anything as I am still in contract until July. I said okay, thanks. Then the agent said than you for being nice to me. 

Then today I was trying to book a visit for British Gas to come to my flat, don't know why the landlord can't do it! Well mearsgroup anyway as they manage it for them. I didn't have the name of the account holder, and why would I as i'm just a shitty little tenant. The person said than you so much for understanding this situation.

My missus works at BT and she just gets cunts screaming at her all day long, she hates it and she's wanting to leave but is finding it hard to get another job. 

I didn't realise call workers got so much shit from horribly cunting people. Its not hard to show someone respect and be okay about a situation that isn't going your way! These people shouting at my missus and other people are probably all lefties!!!

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I spoke with sky yesterday, well I say spoke, I did it over live chat. I tried to get some deals but couldn't get anything as I am still in contract until July. I said okay, thanks. Then the agent said than you for being nice to me. 

Then today I was trying to book a visit for British Gas to come to my flat, don't know why the landlord can't do it! Well mearsgroup anyway as they manage it for them. I didn't have the name of the account holder, and why would I as i'm just a shitty little tenant. The person said than you so much for understanding this situation.

My missus works at BT and she just gets cunts screaming at her all day long, she hates it and she's wanting to leave but is finding it hard to get another job. 

I didn't realise call workers got so much shit from horribly cunting people. Its not hard to show someone respect and be okay about a situation that isn't going your way! These people shouting at my missus and other people are probably all lefties!!!

What you're really trying to tell us indirectly is that you're a good guy and the rest are cunts...no ?.............:flashing-lol:

• Administrator
Just now, Harold said:

What you're really trying to tell us indirectly is that you're a good guy and the rest are cunts...no ?.............:flashing-lol:

If i'm pissed off with the service i'm getting. I ring first but never have a go at the person on the phone as its not their fault!!!

Just now, Harold said:

My missus works at BT and she just gets cunts screaming at her all day long

when I worked at HMRC I had to phone a lot of people and also take quite a few calls. If anybody (not that there was a lot) started shit they got one warning to stop or I would end the call......and I did if they continued to rant and/or swear. Fuck them, I wasn't paid to take that shit!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

If i'm pissed off with the service i'm getting. I ring first but never have a go at the person on the phone as its not their fault!!!

I didn't mean the people you speak to....I meant other folk phoning in and ranting. I do agree with what you say in the quote though.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Harold said:

when I worked at HMRC I had to phone a lot of people and also take quite a few calls. If anybody (not that there was a lot) started shit they got one warning to stop or I would end the call......and I did if they continued to rant and/or swear. Fuck them, I wasn't paid to take that shit!

I didn't mean the people you speak to....I meant other folk phoning in and ranting. I do agree with what you say in the quote though.

Yeah she said she can report them and they will get a letter from BT with a final warning. She can also hang up but she just takes a lot of the shit from them, then she's always moaning to me about her work.  I would use the 2 strike rule too. Like you say you don't get paid to take shit all day long!!!