Hamilton v Rangers.....24/11/2019

Harold

RANGERS: McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Barisic; Kamara, Jack, Aribo; Kent, Defoe, Arfield.

SUBS: Foderingham, Davis, Ojo, Flanagan, Katic, Morelos, Stewart.

Morelos obviously made it back from Columbia. His international game was played in New York he was given permission by the club to go home for a few days. Unfortunately there was an air strike but if you listen to the tims he wasn’t coming back because of racist abuse from the squad or immigration had stopped him returning. They really are the strangest of breeds 

I'm struggling to find anything positive to say about Joe Aribo....what's he actually supposed to be doing ? Even his passes are telegraphed. Ryan Jack who is running the midfield has the right idea....no fucking about as you get near the box...get a bit of space and shoot!

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

What a finish by Kent 

Mak, dunno if you agree with me or not but I've said it for long and weary....Jack should have the captain's armband. He'd relish it and playing the position he does he's involved most of the time. Perhaps taking a bit of responsibility from Tav may help him get back to where he was.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Mak, dunno if you agree with me or not but I've said it for long and weary....Jack should have the captain's armband. He'd relish it and playing the position he does he's involved most of the time. Perhaps taking a bit of responsibility from Tav may help him get back to where he was.

Totally agree, would take some of the pressure of Tav, the captain must lead and direct play from the midfield.

image.png.0f755eebca052e3f1a1b7bd4374d70de.png

If we can keep this pressure in the second half we are on to a few more goals, attacking into the Rangers supporters end, all good.

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

I would agree but Tav will have that until he leaves 

Tell you what....Celtic will destroy us in the LC Final if that defence doesn't improve greatly. Only one (in the defence) I'd give pass marks today is Helander. And we'd be as well playing wi 10 men instead of Ojo. Hate to criticise Gerrard, and I don't believe I have before, but I think he has blundered with him.

And there's Morelos at it again....fucking idiot booked for a kick out.

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Disagree Helander domestically is not half the player he is in Europe. Both defenders need to give themselves a shake imo 

compared to Goldson he hasn't done much if anything wrong today mate.

Left it late but Kent gets his 2nd....1-3. But what about fucking Brian Rice's reaction to something....looked as if was going to hit someone/anyone.....:flashing-lol:

1 minute ago, Harold said:

compared to Goldson he hasn't done much if anything wrong today mate.

Left it late but Kent gets his 2nd....1-3. But what about fucking Brian Rice's reaction to something....looked as if was going to hit someone/anyone.....:flashing-lol:

Even Goldson wasn’t great today as I say they need to lift it in the coming weeks. 

yeah yellow carded at it looked as though he was going to get a red at one point. I actually like Rice he tends to be fair in his comments 

25 minutes ago, Harold said:

Tell you what....Celtic will destroy us in the LC Final if that defence doesn't improve greatly. Only one I'd give pass marks today is Helander. And we'd be as well playing wi 10 men instead of Ojo. Hate to criticise Gerrard, and I don't believe I have before, but I think he has blundered with him.

And there's Morelos at it again....fucking idiot booked for a kick out.

That Morelos booking was harsh, an even half decent ref would have blown for the foul before it got to that. The guy was pulling Morelos all over the place and the ref never stopped play. so Morelos was wrong, but feck me what bad reffing. The kind of shite Morelos is up against is exactly the same kind of shite that drove Souness out of Scottish football.