6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Citeh tearing Utd a new ring piece. 

0-3 after 35 mins. 

Makes a mockery of the competition. United shouldn’t be allowed to play a team full of kids.....oh wait.....ooooooops my mistake 😂

11 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Makes a mockery of the competition. United shouldn’t be allowed to play a team full of kids.....oh wait.....ooooooops my mistake 😂

They aren't!

City are running riot. 

8 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

They aren't!

City are running riot. 

Makes me think back to a post you made about vile getting torn a new one by City at Wembley.😀. Tho if Leicester play a near full strength team tomorrow, they will still destroy vile, and it will be on TV. I still don't want those vile cnuts getting to Wembley. Even bearing in mind how enjoyable their last visit to a final there was V Arsenal. Tactics Tim and all.

2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Makes me think back to a post you made about vile getting torn a new one by City at Wembley.😀. Tho if Leicester play a near full strength team tomorrow, they will still destroy vile, and it will be on TV. I still don't want those vile cnuts getting to Wembley. Even bearing in mind how enjoyable their last visit to a final there was V Arsenal. Tactics Tim and all.

Yeah I remember Dim Tim. What a clown!

Leicester should have way too much for the shite but City look unstoppable in this competition. 

You gotta love Phil Jones 

Is it true Sheikh Mansour pays his wages just so we can giggle at him?

I notices #oleout was trending on Twitter haha. Lost 1-3, what will changing the manager do, NOTHING. Manchester City are just far superior than United. United are not the club they once were and they haven't been that way for a long time now. 

31 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I notices #oleout was trending on Twitter haha. Lost 1-3, what will changing the manager do, NOTHING. Manchester City are just far superior than United. United are not the club they once were and they haven't been that way for a long time now. 

Another quick three goals in the return leg and Utd will be all over the shop. 

Leicester v them tonight. Leicester putting out a strong side including Vardy. 5-0 Leicester, Grealish getting booked for diving/cheating/moaning along the way. I'm just popping out to watch this. Lot of Leicester fans around here, so i'm gonna share their joy down my local. May miss the first 2 goals as i'm running late. SOTV-always.

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Villa leading.

Bookies odds have changed now.

Leicester have been poor so far. Cunts!

Why are they cunts? 

12 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Villa leading.

Bookies odds have changed now.

Leicester have been poor so far. Cunts!

I worked in Leicester for a while, this guy walked over to me and said, see that guy with The Beard?..... I said..... Aye 

He said, hes a Northerner, never trust a Northerner.......

Turned out, the Northerner lived 10 mile up the road in Nottingham 🤣

I love that close town rivalry......

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

I worked in Leicester for a while, this guy walked over to me and said, see that guy with The Beard?..... I said..... Aye 

He said, hes a Northerner, never trust a Northerner.......

Turned out, the Northerner lived 10 mile up the road in Nottingham 🤣

I love that close town rivalry......

It's a weird thing around where i live, go into Coalville, Leicester shirts everywhere, Go into Ashby, it's 95% Derby, Just up the road again, it's all Forest. Very small radius too. I guess i live in the middle of a triangle football wise. Feck em all anyhow, I'm Blues.

I’m starting to think that I’d love the feckers to beat Leicester and get to Wembley.After the way Man City destroyed them today i'm thinking- I could watch this stuff week in, week out.

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

83022692_2738212379548973_2679250515354714112_n.jpg

That is a bit ironic the every 15 minutes thing. Instead of attending the MFF award ceremony in my slippers today, I opted to go out with the family for a carvery,then staying in the pub to watch this game. My 2 sons were in a round together, and on full time arguing over whose round it was,saying they had both got 3 rounds each. both looking at me for moral support, i said that's only  one round for each goal, you should be on your 5th round now you cunts.