Best Christmas Songs

Mr Magnificent

I honestly cant think of any, recently anyway, my mum always played Perry Como (?) Christmas tape back in the 70s....... and I suppose they would take me back to a time when Christmas was magical......

But there is some fucking shite out there, cant listen to the radio at all.......

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Bastion said:

I honestly cant think of any, recently anyway, my mum always played Perry Como (?) Christmas tape back in the 70s....... and I suppose they would take me back to a time when Christmas was magical......

But there is some fucking shite out there, cant listen to the radio at all.......

If a Christmas song comes on the Radio these days I turn it off, can't stand them these days. Christmas is shite!

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

No, it is because they are appropriate at Christmas time in December. 

Well they're SHITE!!! I used to like them when I was a kid but i've grown up since then ? 

Also they are bad for your health. 

Holiday music is bad for your mental health, according to science — here's why

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Just embrace and enjoy the festive season mate. 

Nah, went to M&S today at 0945 and it was fucking horrendously busy, hoards of people entering the shop, the queue for the tills was around the shop, my misses said I could go to the car and wait in there so I did. On the way out, the shop stopped people going into the shop until more people left. We then went to ASDA and that was full of scruffy cunts! Thick bellends who were getting in my way!

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Nah, went to M&S today at 0945 and it was fucking horrendously busy, hoards of people entering the shop, the queue for the tills was around the shop, my misses said I could go to the car and wait in there so I did. On the way out, the shop stopped people going into the shop until more people left. We then went to ASDA and that was full of scruffy cunts! Thick bellends who were getting in my way!

Bah Humbug.