Jump to content

Week 20 of the SPL fun predictor ending Thursday 26th December 2019


sployal

Recommended Posts

Week 20 of the super SPL fun predictions fellow members, it's boxing day, and as turkey and trimmings (did you get some Brussels sprouts Bastion?) the Sherry and Xmas cake is having an effect on your stomach, rest back on the settee with feet up and enjoy a full programme of SPL fun and action.
6 action packed games starting with the Edingburgh derby in the early 12h30 kick off, can Hearts beat their rivals for 3 badly needed points to get off bottom spot before Hamilton tackle St Johnstone at New Douglas Park in a bottom of the table thriller.
Rangers are at home to an in form Kilmarnock while Celtic are away in Paisley against the Buddies who are in a desperate need of points.
Aberdeen v Livingston seems a foregone conclusion and i predict a tough game for Motherwell up in Dingwall.

Thursday 26th December 2019

    Hearts             12:30        Hibernian
    Aberdeen        15:00        Livingston
    Hamilton         15:00        St Johnstone
    Rangers          15:00        Kilmarnock
    Ross County   15:00        Motherwell
    St Mirren         15:00        Celtic  
 

A reminder of the standings after week 19 of the SPL fun predictor

Dug                 066
Hairy               058
Mak                 051
Norm              050
SP                    047
Boro Boy          035
Bastion            027
N°8                  005

And to help you in your predictions the SPL table after week 19

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-premiership/table

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thursday 26th December 2019

    Hearts             12:30        Hibernian..................2
    Aberdeen        15:00        Livingston................1
    Hamilton         15:00        St Johnstone.........1
    Rangers          15:00        Kilmarnock..............1
    Ross County   15:00        Motherwell..............2
    St Mirren         15:00        Celtic...........................2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sployal said:

Week 20 of the super SPL fun predictions fellow members, it's boxing day, and as turkey and trimmings (did you get some Brussels sprouts Bastion?) the Sherry and Xmas cake is having an effect on your stomach, rest back on the settee with feet up and enjoy a full programme of SPL fun and action.
6 action packed games starting with the Edingburgh derby in the early 12h30 kick off, can Hearts beat their rivals for 3 badly needed points to get off bottom spot before Hamilton tackle St Johnstone at New Douglas Park in a bottom of the table thriller.
Rangers are at home to an in form Kilmarnock while Celtic are away in Paisley against the Buddies who are in a desperate need of points.
Aberdeen v Livingston seems a foregone conclusion and i predict a tough game for Motherwell up in Dingwall.

Thursday 26th December 2019

    Hearts             12:30        Hibernian
    Aberdeen        15:00        Livingston
    Hamilton         15:00        St Johnstone
    Rangers          15:00        Kilmarnock
    Ross County   15:00        Motherwell
    St Mirren         15:00        Celtic  
 

A reminder of the standings after week 19 of the SPL fun predictor

Dug                 066
Hairy               058
Mak                 051
Norm              050
SP                    047
Boro Boy          035
Bastion            027
N°8                  005

And to help you in your predictions the SPL table after week 19

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-premiership/table

 

Sprouts will be purchased ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hearts                     12:30        Hibernian           2
          Aberdeen                15:00        Livingston          1
          Hamilton                 15:00        St Johnstone     X
          Rangers                   15:00        Kilmarnock        1
          Ross County           15:00        Motherwell        2
          St Mirren                 15:00        Celtic                 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, sployal said:

 

    X Hearts             12:30        Hibernian
    1 Aberdeen        15:00        Livingston
  X  Hamilton         15:00        St Johnstone
    1 Rangers          15:00        Kilmarnock
    X Ross County   15:00        Motherwell
   X St Mirren         15:00        Celtic  
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

Thursday 26th December 2019

    Hearts             12:30        Hibernian x
    Aberdeen        15:00        Livingston 1
    Hamilton         15:00        St Johnstone x
    Rangers          15:00        Kilmarnock 1
    Ross County   15:00        Motherwell 2
    St Mirren         15:00        Celtic  2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 22/12/2019 at 13:42, sployal said:

 

    Hearts             12:30        Hibernian 1
    Aberdeen        15:00        Livingston 1
    Hamilton         15:00        St Johnstone 1
    Rangers          15:00        Kilmarnock 1
    Ross County   15:00        Motherwell 2
    St Mirren         15:00        Celtic  2
 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thursday 26th December 2019

    Hearts             12:30        Hibernian x
    Aberdeen        15:00        Livingston 1
    Hamilton         15:00        St Johnstone 1
    Rangers          15:00        Kilmarnock 1
    Ross County   15:00        Motherwell x
    St Mirren         15:00        Celtic  2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thursday 26th December 2019

    Hearts             12:30        Hibernian 2
    Aberdeen        15:00        Livingston 1
    Hamilton         15:00        St Johnstone 1
    Rangers          15:00        Kilmarnock 1
    Ross County   15:00        Motherwell x
    St Mirren         15:00        Celtic  x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, sployal said:

Thursday 26th December 2019

    Hearts             12:30        Hibernian 2
    Aberdeen        15:00        Livingston 1
    Hamilton         15:00        St Johnstone 1
    Rangers          15:00        Kilmarnock 1
    Ross County   15:00        Motherwell x
    St Mirren         15:00        Celtic  x

That's poor SP, this is why I will catch you........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator


    Aberdeen        15:00        Livingston 1
    Hamilton         15:00        St Johnstone x
    Rangers          15:00        Kilmarnock 1
    Ross County   15:00        Motherwell x
    St Mirren         15:00        Celtic  2

Better late than never. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bastion said:

That's poor SP, this is why I will catch you........

Bastion - Hearts             12:30        Hibernian 1

SP - Hearts             12:30        Hibernian 2

Bastion you are so far behind c'est trop tard :beer:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sployal said:

Bastion - Hearts             12:30        Hibernian 1

SP - Hearts             12:30        Hibernian 2

Bastion you are so far behind c'est trop tard :beer:

Hearts are a fucking Shambles,  be surprised if they stay up

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Hearts are a fucking Shambles

I was listening to the radio and one of the pundits was criticising the players and said he saw Jake Mulranney in the pre-match warm up swanning around wearing a pair of headphones ffs. Firstly, what the fuck is he wearing them for in the build up to a big derby and Secondly, what the fuck is the manager thinking allowing it ? If I was the boss Mulranney would have been hooked right up the tunnel!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

I was listening to the radio and one of the pundits was criticising the players and said he saw Jake Mulranney in the pre-match warm up swanning around wearing a pair of headphones ffs. Firstly, what the fuck is he wearing them for in the build up to a big derby and Secondly, what the fuck is the manager thinking allowing it ? If I was the boss Mulranney would have been hooked right up the tunnel!

Absolutely Harold..

 

You should be focused,  not switching of from everything around you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Results of week 20 of the super fun predictions fellow members, first of all congratulations on a full time participation from the 8 members who have been more or less participating since the start of the season.

 Thursday 26th December 2019

    Hearts          12:30        Hibernian       2
    Aberdeen        15:00        Livingston      1
    Hamilton        15:00        St Johnstone    2
    Rangers         15:00        Kilmarnock      1
    Ross County     15:00        Motherwell      2
    St Mirren       15:00        Celtic          2

A reminder of the standings after week 19 of the SPL fun predictor

Dug                 066
Hairy               058
Mak                 051
Norm                050
SP                  047
Boro Boy            035
Bastion             027
N°8                 005

Week 20 results by participants

SP  3 out of 6      
Norm 3 out of 6   
Dug 5 out of 6        
N°8 2 out of 6        
Bastion 4 out of 6       
Hairy 5 out of 6        
Mak 4 out of 6
Boro Boy 3 out of 5

Standings after week 20

Dug                 071
Hairy               063
Mak                 055
Norm                053
SP                  050
Boro Boy            038
Bastion             031
N°8                 007

A few afters :

Rangers stay five points behind Scottish Premiership leaders Celtic as Alfredo Morelos came off the bench to break stiff Kilmarnock resistance.

Aberdeen stayed fourth in the Scottish Premiership after inflicting a first defeat in six games for Livingston.

St Johnstone put seven points between them and bottom side Hearts in the Scottish Premiership with a narrow win over Hamilton Academical.

Declan Gallagher's dramatic injury-time winner earned Motherwell victory over 10-man Ross County to keep them third in the Scottish Premiership.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.9k
    Total Topics
    175.1k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    817
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    fasiha hassan
    Newest Member
    fasiha hassan
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...