Caroline Flack Bate The Shit Out of Boyfriend

Normski

.....whilst he slept,with a fucking lamp,i await the reaction to this violent domestic incident where her bf rang 999 telling the police she was trying to kill him

And she goes on Instagram

20191225_070856.thumb.jpg.26569b0b1aaed49acde60295d3773827.jpg

Oh and this is the famous lamp,don't think her bf likes the lamp much

20191225_070825.thumb.jpg.4e9ecc1a6234e38782e42d1d80624623.jpg

I hope the case is NOT dropped and in fact the Prosecution do not need to despite what the boyfriend says. I found it odd that after she emerged from the court and was walking down the steps a Police officer allowed her to interlink her arm with his....no other friend there to assist you Caroline.

Irrespective....It's an AYE from me.

26 minutes ago, Harold said:

I hope the case is NOT dropped and in fact the Prosecution do not need to despite what the boyfriend says. I found it odd that after she emerged from the court and was walking down the steps a Police officer allowed her to interlink her arm with his....no other friend there to assist you Caroline.

Irrespective....It's an AYE from me.

Apparently she snooped thru his phone whilst he slept,found something from a woman then bate the fucking head of him

Why haven't ITV sacked her?

You always get one dick

20191225_074906.thumb.jpg.c6062852295a9930cf9360cbf74b6771.jpg

1 minute ago, Normski said:

You can just imagine the uproar and endless sympathy/support if he hadda bate her over the head

Do you remember the guy who used to work with Alan Carr, guy with a beard?

Cant even remember his name, media where all over it

Or Danny Baker over Royal wedding..... yet Ant Mcpartlin near kills a child..... sweep......

Just now, Bastion said:

Do you remember the guy who used to work with Alan Carr, guy with a beard?

Cant even remember his name, media where all over it

Or Danny Baker over Royal wedding..... yet Ant Mcpartlin near kills a child..... sweep......

Justin Lee Collins

Aye bighead Ant pished as fuck and keeps his job cos wee Dec was lonely

TV presenter Caroline Flack is accused of beating her partner over the head with a lamp as he slept, over fears that he was cheating on her. 

Lewis Burton was left "covered in blood", it is said, and police officers likened it to a scene from a horror movie when they arrived.

It is claimed Mr Burton told police "she tried to kill me mate" when he called 999. He was "begging" police to come, as Flack could be heard calling him names and saying he had "ruined my life".

When police got there, Flack allegedly threatened to kill herself and had to be pinned to the ground when she flipped over a table. It is said she admitted striking her partner, and continue to verbally abuse him.

Mr Burton was in court supporting Flack, and is not backing the prosecution. He has asked for the case to be dropped, and disputes the level of injury sustained.
The court heard "accident" will be an issue, and she has made submissions to the CPS to not proceed with the case.

Flack's lawyer said today's not guilty plea was entered "reluctantly". Flack broke down in tears in the dock as the impact of the case was described. Mr Burton also put his head in his hands as details of the alleged assault were revealed for the first time.

Flack wants her bail conditions lifted so that she can be reunited with Mr Burton for Christmas. However the prosecution are opposing, calling her "manipulative" and pointing out she breached her bail within days of her arrest with an Instagram message to her boyfriend.

Flack's lawyer says they remain a couple, and pointed out the bail condition on non-contact were imposed before Mr Burton had made it clear he would not be a witness. 

He added: "It's xmas, it's New Year, Ms Flack has suffered enough".

Important to remember Flack pleaded not guilty to assault by beating today. There is due to be a trial in the New Year. The prosecution's case was outlined fairly fully today, Flack will put forward her defence fully at trial in March.

Flack has failed to get bail conditions lifted ahead of her trial, so won’t be able to contact Mr Burton for the next couple of months. Trial on March 4.

• 1 month later...

Lots of people saying the British Media have blood on their hands

When you become famous you're in the media spotlight,everyone knows this

If you shag a 17 yr old rising popstar it will certainly get media attention

If you crack a lamp off your bf's head it will get media attention

She didn't deal with it well and seems like she took her own life

RIP

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Normski said:

RIP

I think she had many issues. Probably drug related issues too.

23 minutes ago, Normski said:

Fuck these 'people'....

23 minutes ago, Normski said:

RIP

Hey ho on this occasion....no fucks given....RIP ? Not after what she did mate !

3 hours ago, Normski said:

RIP

I think it may have been a little easier for her to come to terms with her mental health problems, alcoholism and her upcoming trial without the glare of the media and social media acting as judge, jury and executioner.

I'm not saying she was a good or bad person, I don't know enough about her.

I just don't think the media and people in general are particularly helpful with troubled people. Especially the successful ones.