If, you could get a footballer......

Bastion

Round, to share Christmas dinner with today..... 

Who?

Two French Blokes, Evra and Cantona would be Brilliant craic.....

Wee Alex from the Strictly program would be a Novelty Buck, that's the only reason she'd be there......

The Thumb, to beat the absolute shit out of at the end of the night, would be hard to better.......

Any thoughts?

• Administrator

I don't know who I would have, the current flock are all brain dead idiots. Maybe an old skool player who likes a good piss up. Still can't think of anyone though as I don't really like any players enough to invite them round for Christmas Dinner. 

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I don't know who I would have, the current flock are all brain dead idiots. Maybe an old skool player who likes a good piss up. Still can't think of anyone though as I don't really like any players enough to invite them round for Christmas Dinner. 

No even Shearer?

22 minutes ago, Bastion said:

The Thumb, to beat the absolute shit out of at the end of the night, would be hard to better.......

Any thoughts?

Thoughts ?..............Nup but that's because I'm too busy cleaning the pee from my pants having pissed masel at that......:b0201:

The two players for me, and this is solely for the funny stories they could tell (well you need a good laugh dontcha) would be Coisty and Gazza.

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

Thoughts ?..............Nup but that's because I'm too busy cleaning the pee from my pants having pissed masel at that......:b0201:

The two players for me, and this is solely for the funny stories they could tell (well you need a good laugh dontcha) would be Coisty and Gazza.

100%..... Great choice 

26 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I don't really like any players enough to invite them round for Christmas Dinner. 

If it wasn't for you wanting to slip one to your burd's sister you wouldn't invite any cunt round for Christmas dinner cos your so Baaaah Huuuuuumbug......:b0201:

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Round, to share Christmas dinner with today..... 

Who?

Two French Blokes, Evra and Cantona would be Brilliant craic.....

Wee Alex from the Strictly program would be a Novelty Buck, that's the only reason she'd be there......

Any thoughts?

Good shout

Rene Higuita for his Escobar exploits

Bestie for his sexploits

Cantona

Ibrahimovic