Jump to content

Boxing Day 2019


Mr Magnificent

Recommended Posts

What the fcuk are we all up to tomorrow?

Hearty breakfast for me, play with the Grandson for a bit before running him home. Then afterwards it is sports, gambling and drinking for me in the local.

Probably leave about 7 and fall asleep watching James Bond. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What the fcuk are we all up to tomorrow?

Hearty breakfast for me, play with the Grandson for a bit before running him home. Then afterwards it is sports, gambling and drinking for me in the local.

Probably leave about 7 and fall asleep watching James Bond. 

Wife's Ma is over for Boxing Day dinner.....

 

Being honest,  I cant be arsed making it, might make her a Turkey Sandwich 

 

Glens v Blues, Health and safety have reduced capacity,  so no ticket for it, Hopefully catch Utd on something.......

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Wife's Ma is over for Boxing Day dinner.....

 

Being honest,  I cant be arsed making it, might make her a Turkey Sandwich 

 

Glens v Blues, Health and safety have reduced capacity,  so no ticket for it, Hopefully catch Utd on something.......

 

 

All matches are on Prime tomoro in EPL

Whats the capacity tomoro?

Gonna be a pissy day for the Oval

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Wife's Ma is over for Boxing Day dinner.....

 

Being honest,  I cant be arsed making it, might make her a Turkey Sandwich 

 

Glens v Blues, Health and safety have reduced capacity,  so no ticket for it, Hopefully catch Utd on something.......

 

 

Can't the wife make her Mother dinner?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Can't the wife make her Mother dinner?

 

Aye, but then I'd have the dishes to do......

 

Turkey Sandwich for Big Rene..... in a Tiger loaf. Bit of tomato, lettuce and mayo.....

 

Everyone's a winner.

10 minutes ago, Normski said:

All matches are on Prime tomoro in EPL

Whats the capacity tomoro?

Gonna be a pissy day for the Oval

Aye, Wife has Prime.....sorted

 

6000 both ends

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

Aye, but then I'd have the dishes to do......

 

Turkey Sandwich for Big Rene..... in a Tiger loaf. Bit of tomato, lettuce and mayo.....

 

Everyone's a winner.

Aye, Wife has Prime.....sorted

 

6000 both ends

Each side gets 6000.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Aye, but then I'd have the dishes to do......

 

Turkey Sandwich for Big Rene..... in a Tiger loaf. Bit of tomato, lettuce and mayo.....

 

Everyone's a winner.

Aye, Wife has Prime.....sorted

 

6000 both ends

Each side gets 6000.

12k decent size for oval

I've saw it set at 6k for those 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Normski said:

12k decent size for oval

I've saw it set at 6k for those 2

Aye, just a shame that we might actually compete for once........ could have had a lot more there tomorrow 

8 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

One of my bets for tomorrow. New Year in Lanzarote if that beauty comes in.

 

Screenshot_20191225-221505.png

Who names these horses fs.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sales start tomorrow, happy shopping for me. Mrs SA will also get the majority of next years Xmas pressies over the next few days. Main thing i'm looking for is some decent cutlery for the son and daughter in law, their ones always feel like there gonna bend if you use any kind of force, so i'm looking to get them a belated xmas pressie.As a bonus  It's also an excuse for a couple of beers and pub lunch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Went to the boro game with my dad for the first time in 20+ years. We both enjoyed it, both boro and Huddersfield where shite but there was a few decisions that where strange, I need to watch it again on the TV as no doubt i've missed a few things!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I went to a pub close to the Wast Hills training ground where Brum train.

It was shite. Five quick pints and I was out of there.

The Carling you drink i wouldn't class as a beer fella.

44 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Went to the boro game with my dad for the first time in 20+ years. We both enjoyed it, both boro and Huddersfield where shite but there was a few decisions that where strange, I need to watch it again on the TV as no doubt i've missed a few things!

WTF, first time in 20 years??. Your Dad is getting old, you really don't know how much longer your gonna have him, you should do it more often. Never look back and regret the things you haven't done, you will feel guilt and sadness. Look at @Mr Magnificent, his old man has cancer, he makes the effort to take his Dad out for a drink etc at every opportunity.

I can still clearly remember my Grandad's last words today. - OH FUCK A BUS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
11 hours ago, The Realist said:

The Carling you drink i wouldn't class as a beer fella.

WTF, first time in 20 years??. Your Dad is getting old, you really don't know how much longer your gonna have him, you should do it more often. Never look back and regret the things you haven't done, you will feel guilt and sadness. Look at @Mr Magnificent, his old man has cancer, he makes the effort to take his Dad out for a drink etc at every opportunity.

I can still clearly remember my Grandad's last words today. - OH FUCK A BUS!

Yeah he enjoyed it, well for the past 20 years, every time I've asked him to go he said no, not watching that shite! haha. I understand where your coming from though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.9k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    823
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...