Rangers v Kilmarnock

Makdee

Ever felt it's going to be one of these days ? Fucking Kilmarnock wasting time apparently from early on so much so that the ref had to speak to their keeper. Hope wee fucking skelp the cunts 2nd half but as I said...one of these days ?

4 hours ago, sployal said:

Look's like it's going to be of those days dug, their defense is to tight, must pop them from outside the box.

Get the shots going at every opportunity, deflections and stuff could see us through

Can't understand why we don't do this more often, especially against such tight defences, It draws them out a bit more as they want to stop the shot's, which makes a bit more space behind.

Awful game to watch today, on the plus side, Arfield again looked better, and the continued improvement of Aribo, MOTM for me today.

On to the unwashed.

11 hours ago, The Realist said:

and the continued improvement of Aribo

Glad to note that because going by what I saw when he first arrived there is a player in there but he had been way off the pace prior to the last couple of games which he has admitted himself. Read that Jack, once again, had an excellent game. For me Gers have three main players...MacGregor.....Jack......Morelos from whom others can play off.