Fox hunting

Normski

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Normski said:

How anyone calls this a sport i'll never know

Was this not banned in the Uk or do the police turn a blind eye?

Look at this sick cunt in the vid,he's chasing after hunt sabotagers

This people who do these should be dropped into a cage with bears and eaten alive slowly and painfully. 

I love foxes me, they are harmless, yes I know they do a lot of damage to farm animals but that's just nature!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, sployal said:

I admire the tradition of fox hunting in Britain, foxes kill farmers livestock Tally Ho Tally Ho.

But that Remain lawer cunt who bludgeoned that poor animal to death with a baseball bat should be condemned, sad prick :beer:

Yes he needs a good battering with a baseball bat!!

I know a guy, who had Turkeys...... Fox got in, didnt make of with 1

It killed them all, every last one.....

Cunt of an animal,  I have no issue with Farmers shooting them.

But these cunts, with their cunt horses and hounds need a good booting....

1 minute ago, sployal said:

I admire the tradition of fox hunting in Britain, foxes kill farmers livestock Tally Ho Tally Ho.

But that Remain lawer cunt who bludgeoned that poor animal to death with a baseball bat should be condemned, sad prick :beer:

If farmers have proper cages foxes can't get in to kill

Meanwhile......

• Administrator
Just now, Bastion said:

I know a guy, who had Turkeys...... Fox got in, didnt make of with 1

It killed them all, every last one.....

Cunt of an animal,  I have no issue with Farmers shooting them.

But these cunts, with their cunt horses and hounds need a good booting....

If your going to kill one to protect your livestock then hopefully they kill them quickly.

Shouldn't the chickens be in a pen which is locked at night? That would be better than killing the fox. 

Just now, boro_boy said:

If your going to kill one to protect your livestock then hopefully they kill them quickly.

Shouldn't the chickens be in a pen which is locked at night? That would be better than killing the fox. 

They weren't my Turkeys, it was no loss to me, but I would have shot the fox......

Just now, boro_boy said:

Its just Posh stuck up cunts who think they are better than anyone else. 

That's a good way to demonize them...... you often read posts like this.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

They weren't my Turkeys, it was no loss to me, but I would have shot the fox......

That's a good way to demonize them...... you often read posts like this.

Should I not demonise them?

You have to be wealthy to have a horse, they aint cheap! I've never met any one who hunts, so i'm just going off things i've read, such as news stories and videos on facebook / twitter.

Just now, boro_boy said:

Should I not demonise them?

You have to be wealthy to have a horse, they aint cheap! I've never met any one who hunts, so i'm just going off things i've read, such as news stories and videos on facebook / twitter.

Believe me, you dont have to be rich.......

No doubt Social media, fb, twitter, will be objective as ever......

I've no issue with your point, just the lazy add on on help demonize......The Rich

Just now, sployal said:

No fox hunting, no Grouse shooting, no Salmon fishing, no deer hunting, no wild sport hunting etc, get a life ya bunch of do gooders :beer:

If I hadn't had such a bad experience on a pony during the 70's, I could be talked into a hunt......just for the banter ye understand and the drink.......

To be fair, Boxing Day shoppers would be my preferred option 

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Its just Posh stuck up cunts who think they are better than anyone else. 

Nah it is just decent folk looking after their livestock.

I know a woman in Worcester had a lot of valuable chickens, a fix for in and killed not just one but all if them and she had a decent cage set up.

Foxes are spiteful shits and I favour hunting them. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, sployal said:

No fox hunting, no Grouse shooting, no Salmon fishing, no deer hunting, no wild sport hunting etc, get a life ya bunch of do gooders :beer:

Don't mind people killing anumals for sport if they are going to eat them and kill them quickly. 

Rather than get dogs chanse the fox so its utterly fucked, then rip it to bits when its caught. Its fucking barbaric and we are no longer in the olden days!! 

If they can go around hunting foxes, can I run around slashing the horses necks?

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Nah it is just decent folk looking after their livestock.

I know a woman in Worcester had a lot of valuable chickens, a fix for in and killed not just one but all if them and she had a decent cage set up.

Foxes are spiteful shits and I favour hunting them. 

I'm not that bothered about people looking after their livestock. Its just these people who kill the foxes for fun / for a laugh / for a sport!

Just now, boro_boy said:

Don't mind people killing anumals for sport if they are going to eat them and kill them quickly. 

Rather than get dogs chanse the fox so its utterly fucked, then rip it to bits when its caught. Its fucking barbaric and we are no longer in the olden days!! 

If they can go around hunting foxes, can I run around slashing the horses necks?

This could actually be a great event......

Arm the protesters 

Full out Boxing day free for all ........

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

This could actually be a great event......

Arm the protesters 

Full out Boxing day free for all ........

hahaham could put it on sky as a Pay Per View, as not to upset too many people who would have accidentally put it on their TVs. 

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

hahaham could put it on sky as a Pay Per View, as not to upset too many people who would have accidentally put it on their TVs. 

Very good point, could you imagine the panty pissing apon stumbling on this......?

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Very good point, could you imagine the panty pissing apon stumbling on this......?

I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't be offended, just in total shock with a calm fox hunt ending in men with swords killing dogs, men and horses. haaha

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Rather than get dogs chanse the fox so its utterly fucked, then rip it to bits when its caught. 

That is exactly what the fox does to the chickens. Karma?

Why would you Slash an innocent horses neck?