So i see we have a Boro one, we had a Blues one that was removed in spite of being well used, tho surely to god we should have a dedicated Rangers one, rather than the all things Rangers, tho it's great, no cllub is more worthy on here than Rangers of having it's own little bit.

On 31/12/2019 at 18:43, boro_boy said:

They are basically the same as forums but they don't appear in the forums list. 

They are clubs 🙂 

https://www.myfootballforum.com/clubs/

I think i've set it so anyone can start one. 

When you did this before, it took me about 2 days to move all the relevant threads into the relevant forums. Then shortly afterwards you deleted the feckin lot.

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

When you did this before, it took me about 2 days to move all the relevant threads into the relevant forums. Then shortly afterwards you deleted the feckin lot.

No that was sub forums, these are forums but not sub forums, they are called clubs, i've not fully looked at the difference but it doesn't seem to be that much of a difference to sub forums. I'm just leaving them on and seeing how they pan out over this year. 

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

No that was sub forums, these are forums but not sub forums, they are called clubs, i've not fully looked at the difference but it doesn't seem to be that much of a difference to sub forums. I'm just leaving them on and seeing how they pan out over this year. 

You still deleted them, regardless of what they were called.

4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

You still deleted them, regardless of what they were called.

But I moved all the posts, they were not deleted. 

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

But I moved all the posts, they were not deleted. 

I think we need the help of @Mr Magnificent here. After all he was voted the best championship poster.😉 I know my place, so i will bow down and leave it all to the magnificent one.:chuckling-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

I await his award winning quality football related posts. Particularly those regarding his own club.

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

I think we need the help of @Mr Magnificent here. After all he was voted the best championship poster.😉 I know my place, so i will bow down and leave it all to the magnificent one.:chuckling-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

I await his award winning quality football related posts. Particularly those regarding his own club.

I thought I was voted the best haha. 

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I thought I was voted the best haha. 

Yeah my bad you was. I voted you in that 1 too. marge was 2nd i think? not paid it too much attention tbh. He got more votes than me, so seeing as we both support the same club, it would reasonable to assume that he contributes more quality posts about our club as is blatantly shown in this thread here, being 1 of many examples.

Yeah my bad you was. I voted you in that 1 too. marge was 2nd i think? not paid it too much attention tbh. He got more votes than me, so seeing as we both support the same club, it would reasonable to assume that he contributes more quality posts about our club as is blatantly shown in this thread here, being 1 of many examples.

Never mind...Try these. 🤣

AntiViralGreen.png

This is a serious reply from @Mr Magnificent. in the BCFC V EFL thread.

To be honest Harold I started the thread to see what everyone else's take in it was. I have little Interest in football these days and like BB I think footballers are overpaid ego conscious who don't know how lucky they are.

I didn't realise that I would be expected to put further input into the thread as I genuinely don't have any except the EFL have it in for us as a club. I don't go to games. So what, I don't feel any less of a fan. I pay through Skysports, etc and feel my money is as good as those who attend games.

I come on here for light hearted banter and am much more interested in what people are drinking or eating than my football club. That might not be everyone's cup of tea but that is just me.

I hope that has made things a little clearer about me and why I opened the thread. 

2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

This is a serious reply from @Mr Magnificent. in the BCFC V EFL thread.

To be honest Harold I started the thread to see what everyone else's take in it was. I have little Interest in football these days and like BB I think footballers are overpaid ego conscious who don't know how lucky they are.

I didn't realise that I would be expected to put further input into the thread as I genuinely don't have any except the EFL have it in for us as a club. I don't go to games. So what, I don't feel any less of a fan. I pay through Skysports, etc and feel my money is as good as those who attend games.

I come on here for light hearted banter and am much more interested in what people are drinking or eating than my football club. That might not be everyone's cup of tea but that is just me.

I hope that has made things a little clearer about me and why I opened the thread. 

That's fucking Brilliant,  that's why I love him.....🤣

14 minutes ago, Bastion said:

That's fucking Brilliant,  that's why I love him.....🤣

I  kind of get where you are  coming from in a way, as in everybody loves the underdog old type mentality. Modern day speak = support the disadvantaged and afflicted. I condone your charitable view fella.

On 28/12/2019 at 23:21, The Realist said:

tho surely to god we should have a dedicated Rangers one, rather than the all things Rangers, tho it's great, no cllub is more worthy on here than Rangers of having it's own little bit.

WE have a dedicated All things Rangers sub forum where all league games have their own thread and also where anyone can start a thread about anything to do with the famous. Perhaps I'm missing a trick here but what advantage would there be having something else which is for the same use ?

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

WE have a dedicated All things Rangers sub forum where all league games have their own thread and also where anyone can start a thread about anything to do with the famous. Perhaps I'm missing a trick here but what advantage would there be having something else which is for the same use ?

I really don't know, I'll have to read into them to see what the difference is, just looks the same to me but there many be other things you can do in a club forum which you can't on a sub forum. 

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I really don't know, I'll have to read into them to see what the difference is, just looks the same to me but there many be other things you can do in a club forum which you can't on a sub forum. 

From what I can see....In the Boro one started by yourself it is simply threads that have been started......same as in the All things Rangers sub form ?

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

From what I can see....In the Boro one started by yourself it is simply threads that have been started......same as in the All things Rangers sub form ?

Yeah you are correct. 

I'll have a look tomorrow see what the difference in club forums are. 

On 31/12/2019 at 18:43, boro_boy said:

They are basically the same as forums but they don't appear in the forums list. 

They are clubs 🙂 

https://www.myfootballforum.com/clubs/

I think i've set it so anyone can start one. 

Do the decent thing fella, and stick the Blues crest alongside it. Like you done with the Boro one.