Bye Bye Sweden

Normski

I was chatting to a Swedish lady a few months back and i asked her about the record rapes,child rapes, bombs on a daily basis and her reply was,i swear, " Sure it's normal,it happens in every country"     i was stunned

I saw this earlier

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Normski said:

I was chatting to a Swedish lady a few months back and i asked her about the record rapes,child rapes, bombs on a daily basis and her reply was,i swear, " Sure it's normal,it happens in every country"     i was stunned

I saw this earlier

I've never heard about ant of these either. That's the MSM with their selective agenda. 

Bottom line is, none of us know the truth.....

Our media are untrustworthy 

Media accounts are untrustworthy 

I wouldn't accept this account as truth, but wouldn't just dismiss it either.....

The times we live in unfortunately. 

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Bottom line is, none of us know the truth.....

Our media are untrustworthy 

Media accounts are untrustworthy 

I wouldn't accept this account as truth, but wouldn't just dismiss it either.....

The times we live in unfortunately. 

I will find Andrew Neil's tweets about explosions in Sweden,i trust him 100%

His wife is Swedish,she obvs has family there,he called the MSM out why they don't report it

Also the independant journalist from above,everytime he reports on rapes or explosions he backs it up with a newspaper link altho it's in Swedish

7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I still thinks it is codswallop.

That's obvious cos you haven't heard anything,i've heard it from a Swedish national who thought it was normal life in every country in 2019

The reporter above and thec  reputable Andrew Neil

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

I will find Andrew Neil's tweets about explosions in Sweden,i trust him 100%

His wife is Swedish,she obvs has family there,he called the MSM out why they don't report it

Also the independant journalist from above,everytime he reports on rapes or explosions he backs it up with a newspaper link altho it's in Swedish

I've seen plenty of clips on Sweden, looks a dodgy hole,

They are so left, they dont group crimes, as in, the rapes in Sweden have sky rocketed..... but it is just statistically a rape,

They dont put the rapist in a box/ background, they dont log if the rapist was a Migrant or local..... it's all lumped together as A raped B to hide/sweep the issues....... 

Its actually embarrassing to be alive in these times, we and I mean our generation has fuck the West up, it's a fucking shit hole 

Our media are complicit in its downfall,  when Trump talked of Swedens problems, they just tried to make him look foolish and unaware as they weren't reporting on it.......

Useless cunts.

Anyhoo, rant over

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Load of shite!

I suggest you read this article from a Swedish journalist fella

Bomb attacks are now a normal part of Swedish life

One night last week, explosions took place in three different locations in and around Stockholm. There were no injuries this time, just the usual shattered windows, scattered debris and shocked people woken by the blast.

The police bomb squad was already on its way to the first explosion in the district of Vaxholm when it had to turn around and prioritise the detonation at a residential building in the more densely populated city centre. Residents whose doors had been deformed by the shock wave had to be rescued. The third target (seemingly unrelated) was a facility belonging to a Syriac Orthodox church, which had already been bombed twice in the past year.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2019/10/bomb-attacks-are-now-a-normal-part-of-swedish-life/

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...