Jump to content

2020 Celebrity Death Thread!


superally

Recommended Posts

Well it's nearly upon us. Who is gonna be the first to leave us?

Prince Philip is the usual suggestion along with  Bruce Forsyth, tho Bruce has sadly passed.

 Golden Girl Betty White isn't looking to good, aged 97 bless her. Gave us all a few laugh's in the Golden Girls.

If i had a choice, I'd take Gerry Adams all day long.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Prince Philip , the Queen , Shane McGowan , Jimmy Carter , Keith Richards , Jerry Lee Lewis , Tommy Steele ,Richard O Sullivan

Boris Johnston , 31st January ( found dead in a ditch )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DOC said:

Prince Philip , the Queen , Shane McGowan , Jimmy Carter , Keith Richards , Jerry Lee Lewis , Tommy Steele ,Richard O Sullivan

Boris Johnston , 31st January ( found dead in a ditch )

Ahhh, the hatred ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
13 minutes ago, DOC said:

Prince Philip , the Queen , Shane McGowan , Jimmy Carter , Keith Richards , Jerry Lee Lewis , Tommy Steele ,Richard O Sullivan

Boris Johnston , 31st January ( found dead in a ditch )

What wrong with royals and Boris? ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

What wrong with royals and Boris? ?

Nothing wrong with them . I hadn't noticed that the thread had changed to " who would you like to see dead " ( from the OP , who do you think will die )The  Queen is an absolute lady , I never met anyone who dislikes her. Boris ? he''s all right , for a spoofer .

1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Ahhh, the hatred ?

It's a joke Basty , ye know,  dead in a ditch ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Harold said:

It hasn't Doc....but the OP is more of a 'who do you think' will pass away........apart from Gerry Adams.

That's s what I thought , anyway  I think all the ones I mentioned are possible candidates , apart from Boris .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DOC said:

Nothing wrong with them . I hadn't noticed that the thread had changed to " who would you like to see dead " ( from the OP , who do you think will die )The  Queen is an absolute lady , I never met anyone who dislikes her. Boris ? he''s all right , for a spoofer .

It's a joke Basty , ye know,  dead in a ditch ?

Nah Bother Doc, you know me, love a good joke. ?

 

I honestly have no issue with your post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bastion said:

Nah Bother Doc, you know me, love a good joke. ?

 

I honestly have no issue with your post.

Ah I know , Bastion all just a bit of crack.  BTW Just had a look at the 2019 predictions . None of them died . A few predictions in Jan 19 ,David Attenborough , Olivia Newton John , P Phillip all still with us .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DOC said:

Ah I know , Bastion all just a bit of crack.  BTW Just had a look at the 2019 predictions . None of them died . A few predictions in Jan 19 ,David Attenborough , Olivia Newton John , P Phillip all still with us .

Attenborough needs to go.....lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    7k
    Total Topics
    176.3k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    821
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    PowerPunisher
    Newest Member
    PowerPunisher
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...