• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

2020 Celebrity Death Thread!

superally

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Linda Cristal 89 actress. Played roles in lots of westerns but was best known as Victoria Cannon in the High Chaparral 

RIP

linda-cristal-high-chapparall-gettyimage

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What you talkin about Willis?

Thought it was you that had popped their clogs, fucking time we've been waiting for a response in Hangman ffs. Anyway ye've been fucked off.....

5 hours ago, Harold said:

never heard of the guy....nor Brush Strokes....but far too young.

Even I have heard of Brush strokes.

Ennio Morricone 91. Composer wrote so many film scores. Films such as The good the bad and The Ugly. A fistful if dollars. Once upon a time in the west and so many  more in many different genres

Edited by Makdee

9 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Ennio Morricone 91. Composer wrote so many film scores. Films such as The good the bad and The Ugly. A fistful if dollars. Once upon a time in the west and so many  more in many different genres

Never heard of the guy but that was a good innings.

18 minutes ago, Harold said:

Never heard of the guy but that was a good innings.

The amount is of film scores the guy wrote was phenomenal from comedy to gangster and all the westerns. Saw him 2008 when he played the Waterfront Hall Belfast. A brilliant night of music 

6 hours ago, Makdee said:

R.I.P. He was a national hero here 

I listen to Radio Scotland Saturday afternoons for the chit chat between former players and various pundits. I don't think much of that biased sheep shagger supporter Richard Gordon who hosts the show but he really scrapped the bottom of the barrel with a remark today about oor Jackie. Talking about the England and Leeds Utd LEGEND (well there's no other word to describe a World Cup winner) he said, in his opinion, that Jack Charlton would be mourned more in the Republic of Ireland than he would in his own country England. Now I've no doubt that many in the Republic will mourn his passing but to even SUGGEST something like that is truly insensitive and disgraceful imo. Another small & narrow minded Scot!

1 minute ago, Harold said:

I listen to Radio Scotland Saturday afternoons for the chit chat between former players and various pundits. I don't think much of that biased sheep shagger supporter Richard Gordon who hosts the show but he really scrapped the bottom of the barrel with a remark today about oor Jackie. Talking about the England and Leeds Utd LEGEND (well there's no other word to describe a World Cup winner) he said, in his opinion, that Jack Charlton would be mourned more in the Republic of Ireland than he would in his own country England. Now I've no doubt that many in the Republic will mourn his passing but to even SUGGEST something like that is truly insensitive and disgraceful imo. Another small & narrow minded Scot!

Agreed but he is being mourned here big time. I will be surprised if the government doesn’t not sort out a permanent reminder of his time as their manager