You are a guest user Click to join the site!

The Doggy Thread🐶

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Normski said:

Wee furry balls loves his sprouts so he jumped up on my lap and the little fucker devoured 16 of them

Is that not a tad dangerous Norm ? Why would you have a squad of super soft sprouts spread over your lap unless your sexual tendencies have reached a new low ? The wee thing may, without intent, bite you on your delicates......:thinking-face_1f914:

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

Is that not a tad dangerous Norm ? Why would you have a squad of super soft sprouts spread over your lap unless your sexual tendencies have reached a new low ? The wee thing may, without intent, bite you on your delicates......:thinking-face_1f914:

Fear not Dug,they were in a bowl on a table,so the little shit was hand fed

Mine are spoilt. We were watching a dog being taken away from its owners on The Dog Rescuers on channel 5 and one of my dogs was moaning because the blanket she was laying on, wasn't covering her head. She's so neglected hahah. 

Photo below is from yesterday when we walked around Cod Beck Reservoir in North Yorkshire. Very nice 👍🏻

IMG_20191231_103051.jpg

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Mine are spoilt. We were watching a dog being taken away from its owners on The Dog Rescuers on channel 5 and one of my dogs was moaning because the blanket she was laying on, wasn't covering her head. She's so neglected hahah. 

Photo below is from yesterday when we walked around Cod Beck Reservoir in North Yorkshire. Very nice 👍🏻

IMG_20191231_103051.jpg

One can swim and one cannot I see......

54 minutes ago, Harold said:

One can swim and one cannot I see......

Haha they both can swin, ones just shit scared of dogs. Darcy on the right. The other one should have a nervous harness on too as she fucking wants to kill other dogs, first submitting to them haha. 

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Hahaha nah, she only goes into deep water when I'm in it first. The other one goes in all the time. 

So let me see if I've got this correct....You're out walking the dogs, you come across a body of water which may be deep & occasionally you'll strip off & jump into the water in case one of them fancies a dip ?

2 hours ago, Harold said:

So let me see if I've got this correct....You're out walking the dogs, you come across a body of water which may be deep & occasionally you'll strip off & jump into the water in case one of them fancies a dip ?

Nope Haha, I've only gotten in with her a few times. Only once fully in the summer in the sea. Other times I just go into the water.up to the tops of my wellies. I'm not that weird. 

11 hours ago, Bastion said:

My Keeley, is almost a year old..... it's a mad Bastard,  but a loving one, anyhoo

While watching Coronation St last night, she spotted Sally's Hot tube, jumped on the Sofa and clawed at the TV to bounce in.......

Got a boot to the hole.........

Sooty's like that.....sometimes watches nature programmes or the football and we have to stop him jumping onto the cabinet the telly is on.