boro_boy

We have turned the corner!!

With the number or injuries we have and the shit start to the season. It seems our season has turned, we now have 4 wins in a row and are climbing the table. 8 points from play offs and 10 points away from relegation. Hopefully we can keep this up!

Only if we keep this up. Woodgate may have sorted the team out, I was a big doubter of him and wanted him sacked but Gibson usually gives managers the time and to be honest he has to these days due to financial restrictions due to fair play shite. 

Problem i have with Boro, is it's such a shitty away day. The distance and lack of pubs ain't the best. Yeah so if you fancy swapping places with vile next season, that would suit me fine.

2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Problem i have with Boro, is it's such a shitty away day. The distance and lack of pubs ain't the best. Yeah so if you fancy swapping places with vile next season, that would suit me fine.

Yeah boro is a bit gash for away fans. I'd be happy to swap places with them 🙂 

Nice to see the team doing well, scary start to the season but things are really looking up.

Should only look up now:t2030:

On 03/01/2020 at 18:52, sployal said:

Nice to see the team doing well, scary start to the season but things are really looking up.

Should only look up now:t2030:

Yeah not lost in 5 games now. We will be demolished on Tuesday by Spurs though!

22 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I think Boro are an outside bet for play offs.

What do you think the turning point was, and which returning from injury players in your opinion have made a significant impact?

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    andresslamar
    Newest Member
    andresslamar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.