Random thought-

superally

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Harold said:

Does the Liverpool Echo and Corrie fans live on the same different planet to us ?

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/tv/itv-coronation-street-fans-concerned-19027209

Ffs......

Craig is a useless fat ginger cunt..... only thing he will catch, is a Zulu warrior.....

6 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Ffs......

Craig is a useless fat ginger cunt..... only thing he will catch, is a Zulu warrior.....

Mate....I doubt if the wife and me will ever watch it again....I occasionally have a wee read at the soap page in the weekend tv mags which tells you what is happening & I shake my head. miss Ena & her cronies, Elsie, Mavis & Derek.....ah, the memories. Oh & Reg.....lol

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Mate....I doubt if the wife and me will ever watch it again....I occasionally have a wee read at the soap page in the weekend tv mags which tells you what is happening & I shake my head. miss Ena & her cronies, Elsie, Mavis & Derek.....ah, the memories. Oh & Reg.....lol

I used to watch it, only time its on now, is if the wifes Ma comes over.....

So I'm out of touch, 

Guest Red Devil

Random thought mainly for @boro_boy

The reaction button, we've seen a few members abuse this system in attempts to get under other members skin or provoke a reaction. 

Can't this facility be limited to only postive, rather than negative. 

3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Very funny Unique, the thought process is to only have positivity between members rather promoting negativity. 

negativity is good sometimes. if people are always being nice to you they are lying. 😉

tbh....the only 'reaction' button worthwhile imo is the laughing one. I have given out many likes but to my knowledge I have never give a 'dislike'. If for whatever reason I disagree with a post I would, rather than simply give a dislike, post a comment and explain my reasoning. Each to their own mind you but I've said it several times previously.....the numbers mean heehaw to me.

In saying that peeps.............crack on.....ah be shufflin' off soon cuz......

6 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

negativity is good sometimes. if people are always being nice to you they are lying. 😉

don't you think that rather than give a dislike you should explain why you dislike/disagree ? I feel a dislike reaction solely rather than explain is a tad weak ?

1 minute ago, Harold said:

don't you think that rather than give a dislike you should explain why you dislike/disagree ? I feel a dislike reaction solely rather than explain is a tad weak ?

tbh i never even thought about it because i never get dislikes because im cool charming and good looking but if i did i wouldnt care 1 bit 😀

12 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

That maybe just you.... ?

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

tbh i never even thought about it because i never get dislikes

I'm talking about handing them out though mate.

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i never get dislikes because im cool charming and good looking

when you descend from Planet Upmyownarse back to earth I'll explain the actual true reason why....lol

Guest Red Devil

Think we agree to disagree. 

I personally couldn't care less like you said but I've always felt it was a feature that wasn't needed.

Why be negative about each others posts, if you don't agree either say so like Harold suggested or just say nothing at all. 

I've seen people's posts get a disliked due to an opinion and thought why? 

It's an open forum and we're not all gonna have the same opinion. 

6 minutes ago, Cazza said:

That maybe just you.... ?

not true. a true friend will tell you if you are a twat sometimes. nobody on earth is perfect and if you know anyone that tells you that you are perfect then they are lying. and most times are after something.