Jump to content
The Realist

Random thought-

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Normski said:

Why isn't the Ozone Layer mentioned anymore?

Taking you seriously Norm, I googled that....and found this article....The hole in it has become smaller. If you have no interest in the article (it's quite lengthy) some of the comments after it are decent as in....these people who believe in climate change just hate it when they are confronted by alternative views.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • What happened before the big bang?
  • What is at the end of the univers?
  • Imagine you’re 65. Would you rather live another 10 years in good health with full mobility or another 40 years in deteriorating health with limited mobility?
  • If you could find out the date you will die, would you do it? Would knowing the date change how you live your life?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

What happened before the big bang?

the wee bang

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

What is at the end of the univers?

'e'  ?

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Imagine you’re 65. Would you rather live another 10 years in good health with full mobility or another 40 years in deteriorating health with limited mobility?

What will be will be

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

If you could find out the date you will die, would you do it?

No

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Would knowing the date change how you live your life?

Irrelevant for me considering my previous answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Harold said:

Did you read the link I offered to Norm mate ?

No , I will have a look at it now , thanks .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, boro_boy said:
  • What happened before the big bang?
  • What is at the end of the univers?
  • Imagine you’re 65. Would you rather live another 10 years in good health with full mobility or another 40 years in deteriorating health with limited mobility?
  • If you could find out the date you will die, would you do it? Would knowing the date change how you live your life?

The first 2 questions are legitimate but the last 3 are sick, you need to see a headshrinker mate seriously what the fuck is going through your mind.

Get help before it's to late....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sployal said:

The first 2 questions are legitimate but the last 3 are sick, you need to see a headshrinker mate seriously what the fuck is going through your mind.

Get help before it's to late....

 

 

I made the first two myself then found the other 3 on the internet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I made the first two myself then found the other 3 on the internet. 

BB i would like to help you, you seem really fucked up....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sployal said:

BB i would like to help you, you seem really fucked up....

There is fuck all wrong with me. 🤪

11 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Ye can help me.......

Help him, he's asking for help. 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Ye can help me.......

Bastion can't you recognize a member in distress, let's all pull together, he obviously needs help :beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Realist said:

Is randomly hearing your favorite song on the radio  more satisfying than playing it directly from your ipod etc?

I would say so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    4,156
    Total Topics
    47,009
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    327
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    andresslamar
    Newest Member
    andresslamar
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.