Jump to content

Random thought-


superally

Recommended Posts

Just now, Normski said:

They can stick their official up their arse:beer

Absolutely.....

 

My point is, media are still talking about another lock down while sweeping a huge story here....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Absolutely.....

 

My point is, media are still talking about another lock down while sweeping a huge story here....

 

Media are bought mate....simples

The only media outlet truly calling out the blatant lies and cover-ups are Sky News Australia who are fucking brilliant

Talk Radio are probably the next best

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Normski said:

Media are bought mate....simples

The only media outlet truly calling out the blatant lies and cover-ups are Sky News Australia who are fucking brilliant

Talk Radio are probably the next best

Owned by Leftist Cunts telling us what to think.....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Media are bought mate....simples

The only media outlet truly calling out the blatant lies and cover-ups are Sky News Australia who are fucking brilliant

Talk Radio are probably the next best

i watch there vids

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, superally said:

Millennials, and the latest thing that seems to be taking their place-Snowflakes, were these types created to make me feel happy that i'm getting old and will be dead before they take over completely?.

far too many snowflakes in the world today. they always have something to say but never much to do. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

far too many snowflakes in the world today. they always have something to say but never much to do. 

Most annoying thing for me is that they, look for and create a problem where there isn't one.

That bird watching thing FFS, crazy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, superally said:

Millennials, and the latest thing that seems to be taking their place-Snowflakes, were these types created to make me feel happy that i'm getting old and will be dead before they take over completely?.

 

8 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

far too many snowflakes in the world today. they always have something to say but never much to do. 

 

8 hours ago, superally said:

Most annoying thing for me is that they, look for and create a problem where there isn't one.

That bird watching thing FFS, crazy.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.1k
    Total Topics
    147.6k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    653
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    jimmyboyz420
    Newest Member
    jimmyboyz420
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...