Sign in to follow this  
Winston Ingram

SAS Who Dares Wins

2 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Yeah I’m watching it! Started a thread on it last night that you replied to 🤣.

did you enjoy the first episode?

I'll merge them.

Did I reply to it hahaa, I'm losing my marbles!!

Just now, The Realist said:

One of the very few programmes i watch on TV. It was weird how i first came across Ant Middleton tho.

Do elaborate haha, you can't just say that and not tell us how!!

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'll merge them.

Did I reply to it hahaa, I'm losing my marbles!!

Haha you did! Did you enjoy it?

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

One of the very few programmes i watch on TV. It was weird how i first came across Ant Middleton tho.

How did you first come across him?

Edited by Winston Ingram

2 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Haha you did! Did you enjoy it?

How did you first come across him?

Yeah I did enjoy it, I love how easily some of the people leave the show!!

A log of nice bums on the women running up the hill to their camp. There are a lot of women on this one. Looks like it should be a good one though. 

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Do elaborate haha, you can't just say that and not tell us how!!

Really a mate from Blues, ex-military. Bumped into him in a pub in town on a lunchtime. Said he'd got tickets for a show at the symphony hall if i fancy it, so i went along expecting something musical. it was Ant Middleton doing a show. (well more of a seminar). him and the guy with him that night foxy, are scary as fuck.

Really a mate from Blues, ex-military. Bumped into him in a pub in town on a lunchtime. Said he'd got tickets for a show at the symphony hall if i fancy it, so i went along expecting something musical. it was Ant Middleton doing a show. (well more of a seminar). him and the guy with him that night foxy, are scary as fuck.

ha, yeah I wouldn't mess with any of the SAS they are fucking nutters!!!

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah I did enjoy it, I love how easily some of the people leave the show!!

A log of nice bums on the women running up the hill to their camp. There are a lot of women on this one. Looks like it should be a good one though. 

Yeah some people chucking it before it’s even started! What did they expect? Had they never seen the show before haha

Just now, boro_boy said:

ha, yeah I wouldn't mess with any of the SAS they are fucking nutters!!!

I never knew anything about them until the show started unfirling. It was interesting, tho i wouldn't buy a ticket myself to go again. After i started watching his stuff on Youtube and really got into it. 

Just now, Winston Ingram said:

Yeah some people chucking it before it’s even started! What did they expect? Had they never seen the show before haha

Idiots, they only went for a swim and then a run.

Then that lass who I presume was a dyke, ran up a hill, they said it was rubbish so do it again and she threw her number in haha. Idiots!

1 minute ago, Winston Ingram said:

The cocky ones always break first too.

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Idiots, they only went for a swim and then a run.

Then that lass who I presume was a dyke, ran up a hill, they said it was rubbish so do it again and she threw her number in haha. Idiots!

That would be me, if a spotted a pub.

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

The cocky ones always break first too.

Haha yeah!i was loving them cutting between that woman talking about how much better she was than men and her struggling with everything they’ve done so far. She won’t last long

1 minute ago, Winston Ingram said:

Haha yeah!i was loving them cutting between that woman talking about how much better she was than men and her struggling with everything they’ve done so far. She won’t last long

No she's a cunt, she was battered by a man in a pub too. She's probably a cock tease haha. She is pretty but any was right saying she expects everyone to step to around her, she's not used at being told she's boring. Her skin complexion is awful too. :lolpan:

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

No she's a cunt, she was battered by a man in a pub too. She's probably a cock tease haha. She is pretty but any was right saying she expects everyone to step to around her, she's not used at being told she's boring. Her skin complexion is awful too. :lolpan:

She was crying on the other girls shoulder when she came out. They already have her at breaking point and  they know that, same with Jerome. It's now they will push them beyond (what they deem) their limits.

She was crying on the other girls shoulder when she came out. They already have her at breaking point and  they know that, same with Jerome. It's now they will push them beyond (what they deem) their limits.

Yeah, only the strongest will survive, no doubt the men. 

4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I wonder if any of the blokes in that camp, would have the guts to leave a used/wet bath towel on a bed with all those feckin women around.

I'm going to say no!!!

Looking forward to watching the next episode as I can watch it from home!!!

29 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm going to say no!!!

Ever done it yourself fella?

A wet towel on the bed, turns a woman from a cock sucking maniac, into a psychopathic loon in a second.

Mrs SA goes feckin mental. I done it twice in over 30 years, the 2nd time was a momentary lapse of reason.