You are a guest user Click to join the site!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

Tbh I don't know enough about the Birmingham situation to comment on this although I would like to read Realist's & Mags' take.

I think there is sufficient info in the media which will probably be more pertinent than anything The Realist and Mr. Magnificent might contribute.

7 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I think there is sufficient info in the media which will probably be more pertinent than anything The Realist and Mr. Magnificent might contribute.

No doubt mate but I don't have much of an inquisitive nature regarding this so it would be interesting to hear from actual Birmingham fans who will have their ears much closer to the ground than myself.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

No doubt mate but I don't have much of an inquisitive nature regarding this so it would be interesting to hear from actual Birmingham fans who will have their ears much closer to the ground than myself.

Well, since one is a fan of BCFC and the other a fan of AVFC, good luck with that.

15 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Well, since one is a fan of BCFC and the other a fan of AVFC, good luck with that.

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

EH ?

4 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I think the meaning is clear. However I may have misread something along the way.

Mea culpa.
Since the two are always at odds I wrongly assumed the Realist was a Villain.

All the crap we have endured for the last 7-8 years, last season getting a points deduction which was strung out for 8 months, going through manager after manager, we find a good one who connects with the fans and gets the club back on the right path then we lose him after a load more shit, we then employ a nice guy coach to manage this shitshow, we look to be on the edge of ANOTHER relegation battle so things were looking pretty bad anyways but this (if true) is just kicking a already beaten almost lifeless club while it’s down on the ground.

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

All the crap we have endured for the last 7-8 years, last season getting a points deduction which was strung out for 8 months, going through manager after manager, we find a good one who connects with the fans and gets the club back on the right path then we lose him after a load more shit, we then employ a nice guy coach to manage this shitshow, we look to be on the edge of ANOTHER relegation battle so things were looking pretty bad anyways but this (if true) is just kicking a already beaten almost lifeless club while it’s down on the ground.

Oh it is true mate.

All over the media.

I might have a ride up Wast Hills in morning to see what the Dickens is going on? 

If, and l repeat if, this is found to be true and we do suffer another points deduction, and regardless of whether it relegates us, every Blues fan owes it to our name, our fathers, our grandfathers, our children and grandkids, to all those dearly departed Bluenoses and to all those who now hold Birmingham City FC in our hearts to force these incompetents from the other side of the world out of our club.

They will have turned us into a laughing stock with their stubborn ineptitude, they will have besmirched our name and our history and should be hounded out mercilessly, by every possible means. They should be shamed in their homelands for their abject failure.

Their days are surely numbered now and, as I said, if this is true then they have to be removed from office now.

4 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Just because you didn't follow their business plan. You lot don't help yourselves, it souns like the owner thinks he knows best. 

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Just because you didn't follow their business plan. You lot don't help yourselves, it souns like the owner thinks he knows best. 

I’d guess we gave out higher wages to players like Sunjic, Crowley, Gimenez etc than what was suggested in the business plan the EFL imposed on us. This just stinks of donkey dong totally ignoring the rules, yet again.

All we have to do is start to be visual and vocal about the Chinese governments treatment of Muslims. Buy advertising space around the pitch and in the programs highlighting it. Our owners will want nothing that ruins their name in mainland China and us aligning to that cause will have them out before the end of the season.

May be a colonial Hong Kong flag to be passed around the Tilton too.

3 hours ago, Winston Ingram said:

I don't understand what the article means by

"The Sky Bet Championship said they have been found to have failed to adhere to a business plan imposed by the EFL in order to address financial issues."

As in they're still spending money and they said they wouldn't?

Richard Wilford saying it was our failure to sell players last January.....and this is far less a feck up than last time.

Can’t force people to buy. Do they want us to sell on the cheap? Ain’t going to help.

The ones we want to get rid of no one wanted.

We were also under an embargo so wouldn’t have been able to replace anyone sold.

Barmy.

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Richard Wilford saying it was our failure to sell players last January.....and this is far less a feck up than last time.

Can’t force people to buy. Do they want us to sell on the cheap? Ain’t going to help.

The ones we want to get rid of no one wanted.

We were also under an embargo so wouldn’t have been able to replace anyone sold.

Barmy.

Yeah that does sound crazy. Almost like a targeted attack. Forcing the club into a no win situation 

3 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Yeah that does sound crazy. Almost like a targeted attack. Forcing the club into a no win situation 

We're owned and run by people, who have time and time again proven that they do not now how to run the club. Is it poor communication on the part of the EFL on the FFP rules or do the owners simply not care?

It really doesn't matter, it's the EFL that have failed the club, they allowed these people to take over the club, there are teams who have breached FFP rules and still to this day have not received punishment for it, which raises the question how fit for purpose is the FFP rules of so many teams have breached it?.

Feck  the EFL,  and feck them for helping to provide the means for us to be in this position, by all means be mad at the owners but don't forget who put these idiots in charge