Normski

Meghan and Harry Resign From Royal Family

Their statement has left the Queen “deeply upset” and Charles and William “incandescent with rage”, as it “was not cleared with anyone”. I’m told the recent portrait featuring the trio and Prince George was the final straw.

A source has told me the couple will now also work on commercial products, explaining: “Make no mistake, Harry and Meghan intend to make a lot of money and start taking commercial deals as soon as possible.”

The senior royal source told me the statement “breaks all protocol. This is a declaration of war on the family... Harry and Meghan wanted it their way or the highway.”

I’m told Harry and Meghan decided to rush out a statement after learning yesterday that The Sun was about to break the story. In doing so, courtiers say they have “exiled themselves from the royal family”.

But I’m told Harry and Meghan want to KEEP Frogmore Cottage, recently renovated from the public purse. We told last year how the couple have quietly built up a commercial team in Hollywood, including Meghan’s former business manager and PR company Sunshine Sachs.

Read this morning that they still wish to be publicly funded & no doubt they'll will keep their residence in the UK. Personally I feel he is allowing himself to be taken for a very big ride. The pair of them can fuck off into the sunset!!!

Read that a royal corespondent as said they don't know of the Royal Family being more disappointed with any other family members.... what about Prince Andrew? 

This is what they are most disappointed about! shocking. Get rid of the lot of them. 

2 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Read that a royal corespondent as said they don't know of the Royal Family being more disappointed with any other family members.... what about Prince Andrew? 

correspondent's opinion Winston.....nowt else.

3 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Get rid of the lot of them

Not at all....Nowt wrong with Her Majesty or William, Kate & family. Charles is too much of a fucking tree hugger for my liking.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Harold said:

correspondent's opinion Winston.....nowt else.

They shouldn't be a correspondent then with opinions as off as that. 

14 minutes ago, Harold said:

Not at all....Nowt wrong with Her Majesty or William, Kate & family. Charles is too much of a fucking tree hugger for my liking.

I don't want to get into a debate about it (as we both won't be changing our minds about it) but I just don't see what value any of them bring. but if your'e happy with getting rid of some of them then that's a start :lolpan: 

Edited by Winston Ingram

9 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

I don't want to get into a debate about it (as we both won't be changing our minds about it) but I just don't see what value any of them bring. but if your'e happy with getting rid of some of them then that's a start :lolpan: 

I think it's the tourism they bring in but I guess just the London really benefits from them. I have nothing against them, I do work for her at the end of the day 😀👍🏻

29 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

agreed.

29 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

I don't want to get into a debate about it (as we both won't be changing our minds about it)

That's fair enough. Just to let you know though that I wouldn't class my self as a Royalist....simply that I don't mind the ones that I mentioned.

31 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

but I just don't see what value any of them bring

foreign tourism.....don't ask me to quote figures.

28 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I think it's the tourism they bring in but I guess just the London really benefits from them. I have nothing against them, I do work for her at the end of the day 😀👍🏻

oh yeah the tourists love them. You can't get near their house for tourists! must be a nightmare for them trying to get out the house 🤣

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

agreed.

That's fair enough. Just to let you know though that I wouldn't class my self as a Royalist....simply that I don't mind the ones that I mentioned.

foreign tourism.....don't ask me to quote figures.

I am more against them than on the fence, but I don't go out campaigning or anything! I just don't understand it 🤣 

I know they bring in tourism and there is the usual argument between the pro and against about how much they cost v how much they bring in. but don't worry I don't know any figures to quote and do not wish to have that argument 👍

I think these two bafoons should be stripped of their Royal Titles as they are just going to make so much money from their titles but then do nothing for the Royal Family.

Harry is so under the thumb, he's just the usual weak man who is with a bitch of a woman. I don't think their marriage will last and harry will come back to the Royal Family, well he'll try anyway. He's making so many mistakes at the moment, he's an absolute fool.