Jump to content

Do You Know What LGBTQ Means?


Normski

Recommended Posts

  • Moderator
21 minutes ago, Normski said:

To me as i know it,it means lesbian,gay,bisexuall,transgender and queer

Is it a hate crime to call a gay person queer?

Ken Maginnis: MP to report peer to police over 'queer' comments

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-51051136?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Yup right up there with using the N word about a black person 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Normski said:

To me as i know it,it means lesbian,gay,bisexuall,transgender and queer

Is it a hate crime to call a gay person queer?

Ken Maginnis: MP to report peer to police over 'queer' comments

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-51051136?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Certainly not a hate crime, nowadays the LGBTQ community call that a 'homophobic slur' or something like that, what a bunch of snowflakes and dykes....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, sployal said:

Certainly not a hate crime, nowadays the LGBTQ community call that a 'homophobic slur' or something like that, what a bunch of snowflakes and dykes....

Gay men describe themselves as queer,the Belfast christian baker's were taken to court because they refused to write Queer on a cake for a gay man

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

Gay men describe themselves as queer,the Belfast christian baker's were taken to court because they refused to write Queer on a cake for a gay man

Lesbian = Dyke

Gay = Queer

Bi-sexual = Mixed up

Trans = Mentally insane

Queer = The fucking whole bunch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ken Magennis is a Christian and has always opposed same sex marriage,the same as the Christian bakers,here's what was said

Lord Maginnis later told BBC News NI that he was not displaying his security pass at the time and admitted that he got "cross" when staff insisted that he take it out of his bag and show it to them.

He explained that doing so would cause him pain due to his arthritis, adding he had difficulty with balance because of nerve damage in his legs and feet.

But Lord Maginnis went on to accuse Ms Bardell of having an "ulterior motive" in making her allegations.

He said he believed she had complained against him because of his well-known opposition to same-sex marriage and abortion.

Lord Maginnis made similar claims about Ms Bardell's motives in his Huffington Post interview, but then was heard to say: "Queers like Ms Bardell don't particularly annoy me."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
25 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fucking ponces!!!! chocolate escalator users....

Say what you feel mate 

one of my oldest mates is gay. He came out to us when he was 15 in 1969. We already knew him being gay made not th  Ed slightest bit of difference. He has lived in Barcelona for the last 25 years we usually meet for a couple of days when me and the wife go to Spain. A nicer guy would be hard to meet. The downside was watching some of the sac hit he has had to put up with over the years 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Say what you feel mate 

one of my oldest mates is gay. He came out to us when he was 15 in 1969. We already knew him being gay made not th  Ed slightest bit of difference. He has lived in Barcelona for the last 25 years we usually meet for a couple of days when me and the wife go to Spain. A nicer guy would be hard to meet. The downside was watching some of the sac hit he has had to put up with over the years 

We all have crosses to carry........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

No crosses here mate 

What I mean is.... we all have to listen to ignorance about ourselves down to thick fuckwits.

 

I'm not having a go at your mate, I can imagine the shit his had to put up with, especially years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Ken Magennis is a Christian and has always opposed same sex marriage,the same as the Christian bakers,here's what was said

Lord Maginnis later told BBC News NI that he was not displaying his security pass at the time and admitted that he got "cross" when staff insisted that he take it out of his bag and show it to them.

He explained that doing so would cause him pain due to his arthritis, adding he had difficulty with balance because of nerve damage in his legs and feet.

But Lord Maginnis went on to accuse Ms Bardell of having an "ulterior motive" in making her allegations.

He said he believed she had complained against him because of his well-known opposition to same-sex marriage and abortion.

Lord Maginnis made similar claims about Ms Bardell's motives in his Huffington Post interview, but then was heard to say: "Queers like Ms Bardell don't particularly annoy me."

This is shenanagins (or whatever you Irish call it), what the fuck was old athritic ridden Lord Maginnis doing giving an interview to the Huffington Post, should be sitting in his armchair with a rug keeping him warm while reading books of time gone by....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Makdee said:

Say what you feel mate 

one of my oldest mates is gay. He came out to us when he was 15 in 1969. We already knew him being gay made not th  Ed slightest bit of difference. He has lived in Barcelona for the last 25 years we usually meet for a couple of days when me and the wife go to Spain. A nicer guy would be hard to meet. The downside was watching some of the sac hit he has had to put up with over the years 

Mak....I have no problem with gay people. What pisses me off is (like this instance) when they whinge about certain words being used like 'Queer'... a word that has been used for many a year but is now a no-go....that is why I used the word 'ponces' as I would about a straight person.....I do not associate that word with 'gay'. I have worked with at least a couple of gay men and at least one woman (that I know of) and to quote yourself....nicer people would be hard to meet.....I got on great with them. The other description I used, well I apologise for that as it was used unnecessarily but more in annoyance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.9k
    Total Topics
    175.3k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    816
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    fasiha hassan
    Newest Member
    fasiha hassan
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...